Form of Employment: Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Canary Wharf, primarily remote
Aubay is seeking a Full Stack Developer with 5+ years of experience to develop cutting-edge Blockchain software solutions for start-up and corporate clients.
Tech Stack you will be working with: PostgreSQL, Node.JS + VanillaJS/Python/Golang/Ruby/Java/Rust/C#/C++/PHP/C
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in backend and/or full stack development with a major programming language(VanillaJS, Python, Golang, Ruby, Java, Rust, C#, C++, PHP, C) of which at least 1.5 years in Node.JS (mandatory)
- Strong experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (nice to have)
- DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes (nice to have)
- Build Node.JS backend and React.JS frontend and connect them using JSON REST API’s
- Develop cutting-edge software solutions for start-up and corporate clients
- Develop decentralized applications
- Work alongside other developers in the team to create secure, performant, resilient business applications
- Engage with clients to understand their product business proposition
- Create automated tests
- Peer code review
- Configure deployments using Docker and Kubernetes
- Take responsibility for features you deploy into staging and enterprise production environments
About Aubay UK – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay UK is a recognised InSourcing Partner for client-side deployment delivered across London. Our team, based in Canary Wharf, specialises in hiring IT professionals within London’s Energy and FinTech sectors, helping our clients to expand their operations with top-tier talent who are experts in their fields. We work exclusively with clients who are globally recognized as Energy Super Majors/Financial Services and innovative FinTech players.
Aubay UK is the most recently started branch of Aubay Group www.aubay.com. Aubay Group are an international Digital Services Company, listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange, who have been operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 7,000 employees across 7 countries and 16 offices in England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, and Portugal, Aubay Group generated revenues of €435 million in 2019.
What Aubay UK Offers
At Aubay UK, people are at the heart of our business. We offer a competitive remuneration package which includes a range of benefits. You will receive continuous support from our dedicated team of Talent Acquisition Specialists who will support your career development and success during your assignment with our client. Other benefits include:
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Work from home opportunities
- Access to Udemy training platform and conferences
- Perkbox employee discount scheme
- Discount on winter sports holiday at aero1607.com
- Opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of assignment
Our client is a top Blockchain consulting firm that develops Blockchain applications and products using advanced cryptography to provide superior data security and data privacy. They specialise in privacy enhancing technologies and distributed ledgers and have built applications for enterprises and start-ups in financial services, energy, aviation, automotive, supply chain, commodities, telecoms, legal, medical, property and recruitment.
You will be working in a collaborative, unique, and fast-paced environment with flexible working hours, an agile approach, and with motivated and ambitious people who are passionate about delivering innovative solutions to global enterprises and disruptive start-ups.
Apply via our website – www.aubay.co.uk
You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite with client.
This role requires you to be based in the UK and have right to work in the UK. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Aubay UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.