Who we are
Form of employment: permanent
Start date: immediate
OnSite with Client in: London, UK (Zone 1)
About us/AUBAY Group www.aubay.com Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay Group are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 7000 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €423 million in 2018. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
Aubay were recognised as #30 Best High-Tech Employer in 2019 in France (capital awards Google #1)
AubayUK are also based at Europe’s foremost Fintech hub called Level39 www.level39.co at One Canada Square in London/Canary Wharf, E14 5AB and our Client-side demand is in London/Geneva/Paris/Singapore and Houston. Our Clients are globally recognised as Super Majors Financial Services and innovative FinTech. You will be working onsite at one End-Client. You will have the opportunity to work direct for the client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
C# azure Software Engineer
Seeking a talented and experienced individual to fulfil the team lead role within the Data Platform team to design and direct the build of a Microsoft Azure based data platform. The platform is a base for the delivery of data and analytic solutions for our company. The critical focus for the role is extracting, transforming and loading data from the trading ETRM system into a solution that can run calculations, display data visually and provide drill-down capability for users.
The role will involve working with ETRM experts, architecture teams and the business to create a detailed technical design for the end-to-end solutions.
Key Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and experience of designing, building and operating Microsoft Azure data solutions; Data Lake, Data Factory
- Ability to work with the business and solution architects to translate requirements into technical designs
- VSTS/Azure DevOps experience for repository, build/deploy pipelines and work item management
- Understand technical best practices for solution delivery including effective testing approaches
- Experience in Gas and Power Markets
- Agile Systems developments
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading.
Becoming one of us:
25 Days Annual Leave
Udemy Training Platform
All Public Holidays are not required to work
Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
Time to attend conferences
Work from home opportunities
Discount on Wintersports holiday at www.aero1607.com
Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
The opportunity to work direct for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis
How to apply: