Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: London (Remote until further notice)
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
- The Aligne SME will be responsible for ensuring and understanding the business requirements by:
- Gathering requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, workflow storyboards, use cases scenarios and other methods.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria and metrics.
- Work with stakeholders, project and application maintenance team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
- Contribute to the implementation of the system.
- Test the newly implemented systems and features.
Key Responsibility areas
- Link between the company Business Functions and the Information & Communication Technology Department to evaluate their needs (requirement gathering, opportunity management based on emerging technology and business case) and document formally.
- Link between external ICT partners and the ICT Department.
- To draw up and deliver punctually a functional analysis conformable to the company methodology.
- To contribute to the implementation of the system by configuring and coding.
- To guarantee the quality of the delivery testing the systems and supporting business functions in the User Acceptance test.
- To support the business functions to efficiently using the systems by providing training and guidance.
- To act as a functional expert for ETRM (Energy Trading and Risk Management) applications and you follow up of the evolution closely. You will use this knowledge to configure the applications in accordance with the needs of the business.
- To participate in projects and the application maintenance activities.
- University degree with stress on Informatics, or equally by experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience in producing functional analyses.
- Knowledge of the Trading domain is an asset.
- Knowledge of ETRM packages (Aligne) and relevant implementation experience is an asset
- Hands-on approach.
- Problem solving skills.
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialities: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis