Form of Employment: Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Waterloo, Hybrid (2-3 days in office)
Aubay UK is looking for an enthusiastic Business Analyst, to be responsible for identifying and documenting business requirements and working with technical teams to determine feasible solution options. For this role, you will need to have hands on experience working with ERP Primavera (required).
Required Skills and Experience
- Higher education in the area of Informatics or Management Informatics.
- Strong Experience in ERP Primavera implementation and/or support.
- Knowledge of SQL (Queries, Views, Store Procedures) and Crystall Reports.
- Advanced autonomy and sense of responsibility.
- Proactivity and dynamism are crucial factors.
- High communication capacity.
- Conduct survey, process design and requirements specification.
- Customized developments and integrations necessary for the development and implementation of solutions.
- Document the developments and the various phases of the projects.
- Monitoring and continued support to the management software and improvement of the information system.
- Team player and able to collaborate, proactively communicates and shares understanding and experience within a team
- Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the energy industry and energy trading
- Comfortable talking to business users and can translate business needs into tangible user stories or requirements
- Clear communicator and able to work in a multicultural/lingual environment
- Uses best practice analysis techniques but can change approach according to conflicting timelines/risks involved
- Uses initiative and owns their deliverables end-to-end
- Brings ideas to the table, is inquisitive and excited by new technology Used to working in a flexible, independent manner on a mixture of small unstructured and large structured items
- Proficient in operational activities and business strategy.
- Understands the industry and business positioning among competitors.
- Identifies the main stakeholders. Gaining proficiency in stakeholder management activities.
- Has experience in working with the business; understands a single operating unit’s structure, functions, and processes.
- Attends local/regional & global IT BA meetings and webcasts.
- Utilizes best practices and provides feedback on existing processes.
- Participates in industry IT BA related activities such as IIBA webcasts and/or chapter meetings.
About Aubay UK – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay UK is a recognised InSourcing Partner for client-side deployment delivered across London. Our team, based in Canary Wharf, specialises in hiring IT professionals within London’s Energy and FinTech sectors, helping our clients to expand their operations with top-tier talent who are experts in their fields. We work exclusively with clients who are globally recognized as Energy Super Majors/Financial Services and innovative FinTech players.
Aubay UK is the most recently started branch of Aubay Group www.aubay.com. Aubay Group are an international Digital Services Company, listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange, who have been operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 7,000 employees across 7 countries and 16 offices in England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, and Portugal, Aubay Group generated revenues of €435 million in 2019.
What Aubay UK Offers
At Aubay UK, people are at the heart of our business. We offer a competitive renumeration package which includes a range of benefits. You will receive continuous support from our dedicated team of Talent Acquisition Specialists who will support your career development and success during your assignment with our client. Other benefits include:
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Work from home opportunities
- Access to Udemy training platform and conferences
- Perkbox employee discount scheme
- Discount on winter sports holiday at aero1607.com
- Opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of assignment
| Our Client
Our client is one of the Super Major global energy companies with around 84,000 employees across 70+ countries who are working to power progress through cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy and Trading.
You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging but rewarding environment that is fast paced and changing fundamentally, and work towards transforming the business of a Super Major energy company to meet the ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, whilst delivering a world class business case that has a strong societal license to operate. In your role you will be expected to enact change and deliver value globally across business lines and geographies.
Apply via our website – www.aubay.co.uk
You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite with client.
This role requires you to be based in the UK and have right to work in the UK. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Aubay UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.