Form of Employment: Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Waterloo, Hybrid (2-3 days onsite)
Aubay is seeking a Data Analyst/Business Analyst to be responsible for the delivery of integrated solutions that address need to share information and collaborate using a standard Information Management and Collaboration platform (SharePoint).
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information System (MIS), Computer Science, or any business course
- Knowledge of Business Analysis techniques
- Experience of Information Management discipline
- Understanding of Information Management controls and compliance
- Extensive Microsoft 365 expertise including but not limited to: SharePoint Online, Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI, Forms, Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience within the Oil and Gas industry or domain knowledge regarding the Oil and Gas Business
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in metadata structuring and taxonomy
- Knowledge of Record Management Policy and Processes (i.e., Work Group Type Solutions, File plans, Record Types)
- Knowledge of various country regulatory requirements, Trade Controls, Privacy and Legal Controls
- Analyse data on different data repositories before migrating them to SharePoint to ensure that valuable information only resides on SharePoint.
- Assist the Business in Information Management Best Practices including SharePoint Online Shared Drive and OneDrive for Business Configuration.
- Liaise directly with Senior Business Stakeholders
- Collaborate with functional authorities (IRM, ILM, and Export Control), IM Business Analysts, and QA to identify and remediate quality issues.
- Analyse business requirements and translate them into activities that can be executed by the IM services team.
- Liaise between the business and the IM services team to ensure the successful delivery of SharePoint projects.
About Aubay UK – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay UK is a recognised InSourcing Partner for client-side deployment delivered across London. Our team, based in Canary Wharf, specialises in hiring IT professionals within London’s Energy and FinTech sectors, helping our clients to expand their operations with top-tier talent who are experts in their fields. We work exclusively with clients who are globally recognized as Energy Super Majors/Financial Services and innovative FinTech players.
Aubay UK is the most recently started branch of Aubay Group www.aubay.com. Aubay Group is an international Digital Services Company, listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange, who have been operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 7,000 employees across 7 countries and 16 offices in England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, and Portugal, Aubay Group generated revenues of €435 million in 2019.
What Aubay UK Offers
At Aubay UK, people are at the heart of our business. We offer a competitive remuneration package which includes a range of benefits. You will receive continuous support from our dedicated team of Talent Acquisition Specialists who will support your career development and success during your assignment with our client. Other benefits include:
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Work from home opportunities
- Access to Udemy training platform and conferences
- Perkbox employee discount scheme
- Discount on winter sports holiday at aero1607.com
- Opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of assignment
Our client is one of the Super Major global energy companies with around 84,000 employees across 70+ countries who are working to power progress through cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy and Trading.
You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging but rewarding environment that is fast paced and changing fundamentally, and work towards transforming the business of a Super Major energy company to meet the ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, whilst delivering a world class business case that has a strong societal license to operate. In your role you will be expected to enact change and deliver value globally across business lines and geographies.
Apply via our website – www.aubay.co.uk
You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite with the client.
This role requires you to be based in the UK and have the right to work in the UK. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Aubay UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.