Form of Employment: Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Waterloo, Hybrid (2-3 days onsite)
Aubay is looking for an experienced and exceptional Business Analyst who is process-oriented, loves making a big impact within an organization and thrives in a fast-paced environment. As a Business Analyst on the Solutions Delivery (SD) Team, you will partner with SD leaders to build a scalable, world-class delivery organization supporting Renewable Energy. In this role, you will focus on driving the appropriate level of processes, analytics and tools to meet these goals.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience working to drive change, solve tough problems, and implement tools in a business setting
- Technical background and/or experience working in a technical setting (within a technology company or an IT department)
- Experience working in both agile and waterfall-based environments and with the Atlassian suite (Jira and Confluence)
- Proven success in designing and executing process improvement efforts by designing simple yet effective processes, executing on them, and thoughtfully implementing change management
- Demonstrated ability and affinity for learning new tools
- Affinity for packaging and leveraging data to support decision making
- A meticulously process and detail-oriented mindset, yet able to lift out and focus on outcomes
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to both make quick decisions individually and facilitate sessions where we debate, decide, and commit to a decision together as a group
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, ability to be personable yet persistent with authentic interpersonal interactions
- Leads through influence, partnering with globally distributed, cross-functional teams
- Orientation to look for areas of agreement and a down to earth approach through conflict management with an ability to hear unvoiced concerns
- Self-starter – highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial, and celebrates every win
Desired Skills and Experience
- Scrum Certification or Scaled Agile Framework is a plus
- Precisely capture business problems, value drivers, and functional/non-functional requirements, including health, safety, security, usability, data, and supportability considerations.
- Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities, and business impacts of various solution options.
- Assess and model processes, data flows, and technology to understand the current value and issues, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create clear documentation to communicate requirements and related information; keep updated to align with the solution over the project lifecycle.
- Create acceptance criteria and validate that solutions meet business needs through defining and coordinating testing.
- Create and present compelling business cases to justify solution value and establish approval, funding and prioritization.
- Initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and control Business Analysis activities on projects within agreed parameters of cost, time and quality.
- Understand and stay abreast of relevant architectures and technologies related to a business area.
- Research potential solutions and innovative ideas. Guide and manage interactions with technology vendors.
- Lead stakeholder management activities including facilitation of large design sessions.
- Support longer-term business strategic goals through proposing improvements in value, cost, process, data, technology, functionality, and initiating high-level business requirements and feasibility studies to discover options and directions.
- Champion the development of long-term Business Analysis capability through bringing external perspectives, coaching others about BA techniques, identifying and promoting best practices, and contributing to community building.
About Aubay UK – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay UK is a recognised InSourcing Partner for client-side deployment delivered across London. Our team, based in Canary Wharf, specialises in hiring IT professionals within London’s Energy and FinTech sectors, helping our clients to expand their operations with top-tier talent who are experts in their fields. We work exclusively with clients who are globally recognized as Energy Super Majors/Financial Services and innovative FinTech players.
Aubay UK is the most recently started branch of Aubay Group www.aubay.com. Aubay Group are an international Digital Services Company, listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange, who have been operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 7,000 employees across 7 countries and 16 offices in England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, and Portugal, Aubay Group generated revenues of €435 million in 2019.
What Aubay UK Offers
At Aubay UK, people are at the heart of our business. We offer a competitive renumeration package which includes a range of benefits. You will receive continuous support from our dedicated team of Talent Acquisition Specialists who will support your career development and success during your assignment with our client. Other benefits include:
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Work from home opportunities
- Access to Udemy training platform and conferences
- Perkbox employee discount scheme
- Discount on winter sports holiday at aero1607.com
- Opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of assignment
Our client is one of the Super Major global energy companies with around 84,000 employees across 70+ countries who are working to power progress through cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy and Trading.
You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging but rewarding environment that is fast paced and changing fundamentally, and work towards transforming the business of a Super Major energy company to meet the ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, whilst delivering a world class business case that has a strong societal license to operate. In your role you will be expected to enact change and deliver value globally across business lines and geographies.
Apply via our website – www.aubay.co.uk
You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite with client.
This role requires you to be based in the UK and have right to work in the UK. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Aubay UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.