Form of Employment: Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Waterloo, Hybrid (2-3 days onsite)
Aubay is seeking an IT Projects Business Analysts to be responsible for identifying and documenting the business needs of clients and stakeholders and helping to determine feasible solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems. This positionwill give you the opportunity to grow and become an active thought partner and solution visionary who shapes the technology, demand, and direction in the business community.
What you’ll need in your toolkit
- Knowledge of physical commodities trading markets and organisations (LNG, physical gas or oil).
- Experience working in fast- paced project delivery using AGILE methods
- Ability to precisely capture business problems, value drivers, and functional/non-functional requirements
- Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities, and business impacts ofvarious solution options
- Visualise, articulate and solve complex problems and
- Knowledge of test principles through the development lifecycle and a willingness to support the test function at peak stagesin the sprint cycle.
- A delivery focus in terms of closing out tasks effectively in addition to realising planned business benefits alongside
- Consistent business case/ solution cost- benefit awareness to ensure the right focus is being given to each task to providemaximum benefit to stakeholders.
- Experience of working with data (e.g. data migration projects) and able to use basic SQL to work effectively with
Desired Skills and Experience
- Detailed knowledge of the LNG markets and trading
- Knowledge of metals, power or emissions
- Ability to use approved business analyst modelling techniques to capture issues, define requirements and communicate
- Experience working in geographically distributed teams
- Detailed knowledge of data management best
Our Culture through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that we will behome to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, thenyou’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
About Aubay UK – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay UK is a recognised InSourcing Partner for client-side deployment delivered across London. Our team, based in Canary Wharf, specialises in hiring IT professionals within London’s Energy and FinTech sectors, helping our clients to expand their operations with top-tier talent who are experts in their fields. We work exclusively with clients who are globally recognized as Energy Super Majors/Financial Services and innovative FinTech players.
Aubay UK is the most recently started branch of Aubay Group www.aubay.com. Aubay Group are an international Digital Services Company, listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange, who have been operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 7,000 employees across 7 countries and 16 offices in England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, and Portugal, Aubay Group generated revenues of €435 million in 2019.
What Aubay UK Offers
At Aubay UK, people are at the heart of our business. We offer a competitive renumeration package which includes a range of benefits. You will receive continuous support from our dedicated team of Talent Acquisition Specialists who will support your career development and success during your assignment with our client. Other benefits include:
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Work from home opportunities
- Access to Udemy training platform and conferences
- Perkbox employee discount scheme
- Discount on winter sports holiday at aero1607.com
- Opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of assignment
Our client is one of the Super Major global energy companies with around 84,000 employees across 70+ countries who are working to power progress through cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy and Trading.
You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging but rewarding environment that is fast paced and changing fundamentally, and work towards transforming the business of a Super Major energy company to meet the ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, whilst delivering a world class business case that has a strong societal license to operate. In your role you will be expected to enact change and deliver value globally across business lines and geographies.
Apply via our website – www.aubay.co.uk
You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite with client.
This role requires you to be based in the UK and have right to work in the UK. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Aubay UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.