Form of Employment: Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Waterloo, Hybrid (2-3 days in office)
Aubay is seeking a talented Agile Business Analyst to join our client’s Agile Hub. The Agile Hub sets out to do things differently by taking a unique approach of balancing human-centred and digital design with an Agile technology capability to tackle complex problems in original ways. With a huge variety of potential projects and digital products to build across the business, you’ll be challenged to think and do differently, with the opportunity to get involved at all stages from discovery and design to embedding and scaling.
In this role, you will be working in B2B Power space, more specifically with different country roll outs for the energy billing solution we have. This is why we are looking for a BA who is a fluent Dutch speaker.
What you’ll need in your toolkit
- You’ll be the partner to the Product Owner, focusing on business viability, owning and prioritizing the value stream.
- You’ll help translate the vision, priorities, user needs, and constraints into testable business hypotheses and/or requirements for the design and tech team.
- You’ll bring business rigor through components such as “size of the prize”/market sizing, strategic frameworks, financial models and business cases including defining and tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the solution.
- Great stakeholder management and communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch (Required)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Your experience and ambition is even wider than “business” and extends into lean and human-centred design and innovation as well as the latest technologies and digital trends and initiatives.
- Keep up to date on the latest thinking in the world of digital business; having a real passion to bring the latest practices and tools to where and how we work.
- Experience on both native and SaaS solutions
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Assist the Product Owner with managing stakeholders, setting scope of product, and translation of vision into software definitions, considering user and business needs as well as tech constraints.
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Create business cases for products, define KPIs, and measure product success metrics.
- Form and tests hypotheses via the creation of working software using a lean innovation approach.
- Model business processes and create a deeper understanding of the business landscape.
- Support the facilitation of workshops to prioritise, ideate, and define opportunities.
Our Culture: through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that we will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
At the Agile Hub, we’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better company–and world–for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
About Aubay UK – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay UK is a recognised InSourcing Partner for client-side deployment delivered across London. Our team, based in Canary Wharf, specialises in hiring IT professionals within London’s Energy and FinTech sectors, helping our clients to expand their operations with top-tier talent who are experts in their fields. We work exclusively with clients who are globally recognized as Energy Super Majors/Financial Services and innovative FinTech players.
Aubay UK is the most recently started branch of Aubay Group www.aubay.com. Aubay Group is an international Digital Services Company, listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange, who have been operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 7,000 employees across 7 countries and 16 offices in England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, and Portugal, Aubay Group generated revenues of €435 million in 2019.
What Aubay UK Offers
At Aubay UK, people are at the heart of our business. We offer a competitive remuneration package which includes a range of benefits. You will receive continuous support from our dedicated team of Talent Acquisition Specialists who will support your career development and success during your assignment with our client. Other benefits include:
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Work from home opportunities
- Access to Udemy training platform and conferences
- Perkbox employee discount scheme
- Discount on winter sports holiday at www.aero1607.com
- Opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of assignment
Our client is one of the Super Major global energy companies with around 84,000 employees across 70+ countries who are working to power progress through cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy and Trading.
You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging but rewarding environment that is fast paced and changing fundamentally, and work towards transforming the business of a Super Major energy company to meet the ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, whilst delivering a world class business case that has a strong societal license to operate. In your role you will be expected to enact change and deliver value globally across business lines and geographies.
Apply via our website – www.aubay.co.uk
You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite with the client.
This role requires you to be based in the UK and have the right to work in the UK. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Aubay UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.