Form of Employment: Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Canary Wharf (2-3 days a week in office)
We are looking for a Digital Innovation Lead to work in a team of highly motivated design thinkers, innovation coaches, service designers and product owners across many of business units including ‘Customers and Products’ and ‘Trading & Shipping’. You will contribute to new and innovative solutions and have experience of a variety of emerging technologies and innovation frameworks
Required Skills and Experience
- You have an excellent knowledge of methods around the creative ideation and service design process (User Research & Test, Workshops, User Journeys, Personas, Design Thinking) and how to apply them
- You also have experience on business analysis techniques (Design Governance, Maturity Assessments, Feasibility Assessments, Gap Analysis, Business Cases, Capability and Capacity Assessments, etc.)
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are skilled in MS Office and agile PM platforms (Atlassian, ADO etc.) and online facilitation tools (Mural, Miro etc)
- You have experience in leading midsized teams
- You are familiar working in enterprise environments especially with consumer facing industries and in the energy industry
- You are experienced in agile methods like Scrum and Kanban and fine to work in complex & long-term engagements directly interacting with senior client stakeholders.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in your country language and English.
- Set direction for creating and running innovation campaigns across C&P: Aviation, Castrol, CVP&E, FM&S, FS&M, M&C Americas, M&C ESA
- Lead rapid innovation workshops to stimulate idea development
- Support the qualification of ideas and ensure a timely throughput of innovation through the pipeline
- Champion use of existing tools and capabilities such as ‘Innovation in a Box’
- Manage market and competitor analysis
- Engage with external partners to stimulate ideas
- Engage with delivery teams working on Proof of Values (POVs) and ensure alignment to original goals and business outcomes
About Aubay UK – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay UK is a recognised InSourcing Partner for client-side deployment delivered across London. Our team, based in Canary Wharf, specialises in hiring IT professionals within London’s Energy and FinTech sectors, helping our clients to expand their operations with top-tier talent who are experts in their fields. We work exclusively with clients who are globally recognized as Energy Super Majors/Financial Services and innovative FinTech players.
Aubay UK is the most recently started branch of Aubay Group www.aubay.com. Aubay Group is an international Digital Services Company, listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange, who have been operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 7,000 employees across 7 countries and 16 offices in England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, and Portugal, Aubay Group generated revenues of €435 million in 2019.
What Aubay UK Offers
At Aubay UK, people are at the heart of our business. We offer a competitive remuneration package which includes a range of benefits. You will receive continuous support from our dedicated team of Talent Acquisition Specialists who will support your career development and success during your assignment with our client. Other benefits include:
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Work from home opportunities
- Access to Udemy training platform and conferences
- Perkbox employee discount scheme
- Discount on winter sports holiday at www.aero1607.com
- Opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of assignment
A British multinational oil and gas company headquartered in London, England. It is one of the world’s seven oil and gas “supermajors”.
It is a vertically integrated company operating in all areas of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and production, refining, distribution and marketing, power generation and trading.
The client also has renewable energy interests in biofuels, wind power, smart grid and solar technology.
Apply via our website – www.aubay.co.uk
You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite with the client.
This role requires you to be based in the UK and have the right to work in the UK. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Aubay UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Reference ID: 556421