Form of Employment: Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Location: London, partly remote
Aubay is seeking a Business Analyst to perform activities of the LSC migration from ANI platform of OpenText to Trading Grid.
Required Skills and Experience
- Typical Years of Experience: 8 years of corporate IT experience | 3+ Years IT BA Experience
- Minimum Education or Certification: 4-year Degree related to IT
- Knowledge of Business Analysis techniques and tools
- Agile project experience
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts and data/process analysis and modelling
- Knowledge of the technology landscape including current and future developments and the most commonly available products and integrated solutions
- Ability to take a systematic and analytical approach to problem solving and pay close attention to detail
- Experience analysing the alignment between business requirements and system capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate concisely and clearly
The IT Business Analyst is responsible for identifying and defining the business needs of their clients and stakeholders, and helping to determine solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems. This work is typically within a specific business area. The role may be part of an IT project development environment or an individual contributor at the business interface.
- Able to link technical solutions with business strategy when working with business partners
- Has knowledge of how competitors are using IT solutions to gain competitive edge and applies that knowledge to projects
- Leading stakeholder management activities: Creates opportunities to make the stakeholder feel valued and develop trust
- Broad and extensive knowledge (often in own specialized field) to provide interpretive, advisory or facilitating services for the use of others to achieve results
- Volunteers for community leadership roles; Supports the regional networks through leading activities, presenting topics, and coaching others
- Participates in team effort to create new best practice material based on identified gaps
- Serves as an SME for specific tools, techniques, or business areas
- Participates in industry IT BA related activities such as IIBA webcasts and/or chapter meetings and applies learnings within the company including sharing of learnings
About Aubay UK – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay UK is a recognised InSourcing Partner for client-side deployment delivered across London. Our team, based in Canary Warf, specialises in hiring IT professionals within London’s Energy and FinTech sectors, helping our clients to expand their operations with top-tier talent who are experts in their fields. We work exclusively with clients who are globally recognized as Energy Super Majors/Financial Services and innovative FinTech players.
Aubay UK is the most recently started branch of Aubay Group www.aubay.com. Aubay Group are an international Digital Services Company, listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange, who have been operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 7,000 employees across 7 countries and 16 offices in England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, and Portugal, Aubay Group generated revenues of €435 million in 2019.
What Aubay UK Offers
At Aubay UK, people are at the heart of our business. We offer a competitive renumeration package which includes a range of benefits. You will receive continuous support from our dedicated team of Talent Acquisition Specialists who will support your career development and success during your assignment with our client. Other benefits include:
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Work from home opportunities
- Access to Udemy training platform and conferences
- Perkbox employee discount scheme
- Discount on winter sports holiday at aero1607.com
- Opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of assignment
Our client is one of the Super Major global energy companies with around 84,000 employees across 70+ countries who are working to power progress through cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy and Trading.
You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging but rewarding environment that is fast paced and changing fundamentally, and work towards transforming the business of a Super Major energy company to meet the ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, whilst delivering a world class business case that has a strong societal license to operate. In your role you will be expected to enact change and deliver value globally across business lines and geographies.
Apply via our website – www.aubay.co.uk
You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite with client.
This role requires you to be based in the UK and have right to work in the UK. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Aubay UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.