Form of Employment: Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Location: London, partially remote
Aubay is looking for a Portfolio Analyst to support the overall Energy Portfolio on a range of activities, generally split between Portfolio Management and Portfolio Improvement Items.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-4+ years of experience in IT
- Experience working with and communicating to a diverse range of stakeholders across a variety of business areas
- Experience with ServiceNow/PowerBI
- Familiarity with concepts around Portfolio/Project management
- IT and analytical skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- Background in energy trading
- Able to work effectively in a team, but also able to be semi-autonomous in delivery on a mixture of small unstructured and large structured items
- Able to use initiative and own deliverables end-to-end
- Capable of bringing ideas to the table, being inquisitive and excited by new technology
- Able to pick up and get familiarised with new concepts quickly (support can be provided on the familiarity with the toolsets as well as the industry)
Portfolio Management support, including:
- General portfolio administration
- Lifecycle Management of Products or the portfolio of applications
- Data quality/integrity management (within ServiceNow and other source systems)
- Coordinating/Maintaining integrated plans
- Portfolio Reporting (including Opportunity Funnels & Financials)
- Opportunity framing & initiation activities
- Governance facilitation & review
Portfolio Improvement Items, including:
- Implementing People Tracking/Management
- Reporting/Governance enhancement
- Communications & Engagement development
About Aubay UK – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay UK is a recognised InSourcing Partner for client-side deployment delivered across London. Our team, based in Canary Warf, specialises in hiring IT professionals within London’s Energy and FinTech sectors, helping our clients to expand their operations with top-tier talent who are experts in their fields. We work exclusively with clients who are globally recognized as Energy Super Majors/Financial Services and innovative FinTech players.
Aubay UK is the most recently started branch of Aubay Group www.aubay.com. Aubay Group are an international Digital Services Company, listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange, who have been operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 7,000 employees across 7 countries and 16 offices in England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, and Portugal, Aubay Group generated revenues of €435 million in 2019.
What Aubay UK Offers
At Aubay UK, people are at the heart of our business. We offer a competitive renumeration package which includes a range of benefits. You will receive continuous support from our dedicated team of Talent Acquisition Specialists who will support your career development and success during your assignment with our client. Other benefits include:
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Work from home opportunities
- Access to Udemy training platform and conferences
- Perkbox employee discount scheme
- Discount on winter sports holiday at aero1607.com
- Opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of assignment
Our client is one of the Super Major global energy companies with around 84,000 employees across 70+ countries who are working to power progress through cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy and Trading.
You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging but rewarding environment that is fast paced and changing fundamentally, and work towards transforming the business of a Super Major energy company to meet the ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, whilst delivering a world class business case that has a strong societal license to operate. In your role you will be expected to enact change and deliver value globally across business lines and geographies.
Apply via our website – www.aubay.co.uk
You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite with client.
This role requires you to be based in the UK and have right to work in the UK. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Aubay UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.