Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
Aubay UK is looking for a Project Manager to support a project for CEE markets. The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills to manage complex changes across multiple teams in different time zones to roll out a digital solution covering payments, loyalty, and CRM capability
- 5+ years of IT experience
- 3+ years of experience in managing projects through the entire lifecycle (start up to close down)
- Degree educated with evidence of a commitment to lifelong learning; and
- Attained or working towards PMP certification and agile certification.
You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging but rewarding environment that is fast paced and changing fundamentally, and work towards transforming the business of a Supermajor energy company to meet the ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, whilst delivering a world class business case that has a strong societal license to operate. In your role you will be expected to enact change and deliver value globally across business lines and geographies.
Project Managers plan, execute, and control a project or set of related projects to meet identified business requirements and deliver business value, through acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, risk, quality, and benefits.
Aubay UK is looking for Program and Project Management professionals with proficiency across the following five key dimensions:
- Program and project delivery skills in both agile and waterfall methodologies;
- Domain knowledge and skills, such as Chemicals, Deepwater, Retail, Finance, Legal, HR, and Capital Project lines of business and functions;
- Technology skills, such as cloud, mobile, software-as-a-service, and digital platforms;
- Professional skills, such as leadership, communication, and resilience; and
- Entrepreneurial skills, such as a business-value mindset, critical thinking, storytelling, stakeholder management, and enabling value creation.
In this role, you will be exposed to opportunities both across diverse lines of business and in business IT and enterprise IT functions, as well as progressively more challenging assignments that develop your capabilities.
Role Dimensions & Accountabilities:
- Plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all aspects of the project lifecycle adhering to the project delivery framework methodology and other standards at a scale of up to $2M, with up to 20 team members;
- Quickly build and leverage relationships with sponsors, the Programme Manager, and key stakeholders and understand their priorities. Resolve conflict and deliver tough messages with grace to the Decision Review Board;
- Agree and build an agreed list of deliverables as defined by the Decision Review Board or Programme Manager, keeping to the time, cost and quality parameters set;
- Motivate and lead the project or workstream team through periods of uncertainty, while understanding and reporting barriers so that the team can complete its objectives while managing pressure;
- Create and deliver relevant and impactful communications for project or workstream stakeholders;
- Support the project team to remain resilient after setbacks and to recover performance;
- Manage and report risks at a project level to make timely recommendations that will maximize value;
- Understand changes necessary to balance execution efficiency with risk mitigation, value delivery, cost, quality and benefits;
- Understand programme or project goals and business context at all stages of the lifecycle, and particularly when responding to challenges and change. Recommend acceptable courses of action where appropriate;
- Execute the chosen methodology for the project or workstream to maximise delivery effectiveness;
- Execute the required governance approach defined by the Decision Review Board or Programme Manager; and
- Support programme leadership or the natural team to enable the project team to collaborate effectively with business IT, the impacted businesses, wider stakeholders both internally and externally, resolving issues such as financing, risk, resourcing, integrated planning and long-term management of any resulting products and services where appropriate.
About Aubay UK: www.aubay.co.uk – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in theEuropean market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
Aubay UK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players.
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- Free fruit, hot & soft drinks, cookies, candy (if onsite at Level39)
- Discount on winter sports holiday at aero1607.com
- You will become a community member of Level39, which will give you access to Level 39 Technology Insight sessions and networking opportunities at Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London
- Encouraged to attend conferences
- Monthly / Summer / Winter Socials
- Work from home opportunities
- Weekly/fortnightly/monthly catchups with your dedicated Talent Attraction consultant at Aubay UK to ensure smooth onboarding and continued support from the Aubay team
- The opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis
Our client is one of the Super Major global energy companies with around 84,000 employees across 70+ countries who are working to power progress through cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy and Trading.
Apply via our website: www.aubay.co.uk
You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite with client.
This role requires you to be based in the UK and have right to work in the UK. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Aubay UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.