Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
- Azure | Scrum | Project Management background with Data Analytics – as added bonus
- At least 5+ years’ experience working as a delivery manager in an agile environment, preferably in a variety of situations
• Experience of initiating a project, building a team, going through discovery, and getting a service live.
• Knowledge of Azure DevOps, Kanban, Scrum
• Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
• Experience of planning agile development in a form that can be reliably communicated to the wider business, allowing the business to schedule sales, marketing, and customer activity with a degree of confidence
• Certified delivery manager/scrum master practitioner
• Product delivery mgt. experience
• Worked in an environment that has moved from Waterfall to Agile
• Excellent stakeholder management : This person will engage with a large group of stakeholders to will need to be able to communicate clearly and manage expectations
• Budget and resource management : Experience on forecasting, budget management and resourcing in a complex matrix organisation
• Project delivery : Work with delivery partners like architects, security, support organisations etc to ensure the final solution is compliant with Shell landscape.
• Data and Analytics: Experience of working in Data and Analytics projects will be a plus.
About Aubay UK: www.aubay.co.uk – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
Aubay UK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players.
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- Free fruit, hot & soft drinks, cookies, candy (if onsite at Level39)
- Discount on winter sports holiday at www.aero1607.com
- You will become a community member of Level39, which will give you access to Level 39 Technology Insight sessions and networking opportunities at Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London
- Encouraged to attend conferences
- Monthly / Summer / Winter Socials
- Work from home opportunities
- Weekly/fortnightly/monthly catchups with your dedicated Talent Attraction consultant at Aubay UK to ensure smooth onboarding and continued support from the Aubay team
- The opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis
Our client is one of the Super Major global energy companies with around 84,000 employees across 70+ countries who are working to power progress through cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy and Trading.
Apply via our website: www.aubay.co.uk
You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite with client.
This role requires you to be based in the UK and have right to work in the UK. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Aubay UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.