Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
Role description and purpose
To provide support and guidance to Staff and act as first point of contact for questions or issues related to information management (IM) and compliance. To contribute to continuous improvement and simplification of IM processes and systems to ensure that these continue to be fit-for-purpose.
The IMFP is fully competent to co-ordinate IM improvement and compliance remediation activities in their team/department. The IMFP advises on the retention requirements (Records/non-Records), labelling, sharing rules and procedures for (Most) Confidential information.
The IMFP will act as interface and communication point between the business and the IM Compliance Manager (IMCM), cascade and communicate messages on IM practices and guidance as provided by the IM Standards Office.
The IMFP is fully competent to support their technical division/department in use of the O365 platform and advise on ways of working for information.
Support, update and collaborate with the IM Lead for the above tasks. The IM Lead will fulfil the role of Primary Site Owner for all sites of their business.
- Act as primary contact for advice and guidance in the technical division/department for all IM compliance related matters including:
- Information classification, labelling and protection;
- Management of Records and Non- Records;
- Information sharing, data privacy and trade controls;
- Handling of (Most) Confidential information;
- Use of approved IT tools to manage certain types of information;
- Business communications and social media requirements.
- Act as Functional Site Owner for SharePoint sites:
- Monitor correct use and expected labelling of records as defined in the ways of working.
- Remediate IM Compliance findings and escalate if required to IM Lead or IMCM.
- Support on-boarding and off-boarding of team members and keep permissions up-to-date
- Respond to organizational and business changes (e.g. mergers, acquisitions and divestments). This includes evergreening the Business File Plan.
- Guide the implementation and use of the O365 platform (SharePoint, Exchange, OneDrive) and tooling supporting IM compliance including:
- Structuring information to ensure simple processes for use of information and the labelling of Records (e.g. default setting which allow automatic record declaration);
- Communicate and facilitate the completion of relevant training for users.
- Provide guidance on managing information and associated risks e.g. help to determine the correct access rules/entitlements and ways of working.
- Assist the IM Lead and/or IMCM to manage and follow up on IM compliance incidents.
- Assist the IM Lead and/or IMCM in execution of IM compliance quality assessment, monitoring and follow up processes.
- Ensure that any local IM guidance materials published align with Group requirements.
- The IMFP is expected to take a proactive role in communicating IM requirements and provide support and guidance to their technical division/department.
- Guide the implementation and decommissioning of applications as records repository:
- Support the IM Compliance Manager (IMCM) in the IRM Legal & Regulatory assessment process
- Provide support and guidance to IMCM in the decommissioning of applications to ensure the retention of Records for their required retention period.
Additional for IM Lead:
- Ensure all IM focal point roles are filled and validated for having time available.
- Ensure all IM focal points are trained and have the right skills.
- Support IM focal points and provide escalation route to leadership.
- Provide guidance to IM focal points on processes and challenging situations.
- Ensure all SharePoint site owners know how to monitor, remediate and assure IM Compliance
- Be the PSO for all SharePoint sites in the Technical Division and assure compliance findings are remediated.
- Assist keeping information management ways of working in-place and evergreened.
- Be the communication channel for IM Compliance between IM focal points, SharePoint site owners, IM Compliance manager, leadership and staff.
- Have at least one session a year with leadership to provide an update on status and priorities.
About Aubay UK: www.aubay.co.uk – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in theEuropean market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
Aubay UK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players.
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- Free fruit, hot & soft drinks, cookies, candy (if onsite at Level39)
- Discount on winter sports holiday at aero1607.com
- You will become a community member of Level39, which will give you access to Level 39 Technology Insight sessions and networking opportunities at Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London
- Encouraged to attend conferences
- Monthly / Summer / Winter Socials
- Work from home opportunities
- Weekly/fortnightly/monthly catchups with your dedicated Talent Attraction consultant at AubayUK to ensure smooth onboarding and continued support from the Aubay team
- The opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis
Our client is one of the Super Major global energy companies with around 84,000 employees across 70+ countries who are working to power progress through cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy and Trading.
Apply via our website: www.aubay.co.uk
You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite with client.
This role requires you to be based in the UK and have right to work in the UK. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Aubay UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.