Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
We are seeking a software engineer with very strong C# experience as well as experience with Python, SQL, and Azure DevOps.
The role is a practical, pragmatic and development-focused role which includes building tools and infrastructure which can be leveraged across the Systems Trading team and the wider organisation. The role may cover the direct proprietary trading activity of the team, the build-out of tools to provide quantitative insights to the group and the wider business, or the automated trading capability being developed in the ATC project if necessary. This role will include significant technical work and collaboration with other members of the Systems Trading team and the wider organisation.
Required skills and experience:
- Very strong C# experience
- Python (Pandas, NumPy, SciPy)
- SQL development and database design
- Azure DevOps
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have previous experience working as a developer/analyst/consultant using these skills at bank/fund/commodities house.
- Have a good understanding of the tech available to deliver insights and applications directly to the team.
- Be able to quickly gain knowledge of the landscape is vital as work items will often involve reaching across numerous data sources in order to achieve goals.
- Be comfortable working in Agile, in a self-sufficient fashion, deliver based on high-level briefs, and is able to find creative solutions to problems.
- Be collaborative, transparent, humble, pragmatic, and hold a sense of perspective.
About Aubay UK: www.aubay.co.uk – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in theEuropean market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
Aubay UK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players.
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- Free fruit, hot & soft drinks, cookies, candy (if onsite at Level39)
- Discount on winter sports holiday at aero1607.com
- You will become a community member of Level39, which will give you access to Level 39 Technology Insight sessions and networking opportunities at Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London
- Encouraged to attend conferences
- Monthly / Summer / Winter Socials
- Work from home opportunities
- Weekly/fortnightly/monthly catch ups with your dedicated Talent Attraction consultant at Aubay UK to ensure smooth onboarding and continued support from the Aubay team
- The opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis
Our client is one of the Super Major global energy companies with around 84,000 employees across 70+ countries who are working to power progress through cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy and Trading.
Apply via our website: www.aubay.co.uk
You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite with client.
This role requires you to be based in the UK and have right to work in the UK. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Aubay UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.