Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
Required skills and experience:
- Strong software development skills, knowledge of best practices (SOLID, CI/CD, etc.)
- Python 3
- Creating applications and packages
- Writing reliable unit and end-to-end tests with PyTest
- Data manipulation with Pandas
- Web development with Python
- MS Azure: virtual networks, key vaults and storage, security
- MS DevOps pipelines
- Docker containers
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge/experience:
- Python: Bokeh visualization, Tornado web framework, asyncio programming, Azure Python API
- Hashicorp Terraforms (AzureRM)
- Conda package management
- Basic knowledge in numerical calculus, such as multi-dimensional function interpolation, Numerical differentiation
- Basic understanding of the WebSockets protocol
- Knowledge of the OAuth2 and web security
About Aubay UK: www.aubay.co.uk – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in theEuropean market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
Aubay UK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players.
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- Free fruit, hot & soft drinks, cookies, candy (if onsite at Level39)
- Discount on winter sports holiday at aero1607.com
- You will become a community member of Level39, which will give you access to Level 39 Technology Insight sessions and networking opportunities at Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London
- Encouraged to attend conferences
- Monthly / Summer / Winter Socials
- Work from home opportunities
- Weekly/fortnightly/monthly catch ups with your dedicated Talent Attraction consultant at Aubay UK to ensure smooth onboarding and continued support from the Aubay team
- The opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis
Our client is one of the Super Major global energy companies with around 84,000 employees across 70+ countries who are working to power progress through cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy and Trading.
Apply via our website: www.aubay.co.uk
You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite with client.
This role requires you to be based in the UK and have right to work in the UK. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Aubay UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.