Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
To drive business transformation and sustain the change required. The Senior Transformational Change Manager is an expert position, reporting to a member of the Transformational Change leadership team within the Group CIO function. The role is delivery focused and will lead IT-driven business change in a programme or project environment.
- Engage with senior business and IT leaders and executives, IT Managers and Programme and Project Managers, to drive the change agenda.
- As an Account Manager, support the TC Account Lead by defining strategic outcomes for a component part of the account. Deliver account outcomes for the programme(s) to which they are assigned
- Partner with leaders as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor in:
- Assessing and classifying the business change to determine the right change strategy and approach;
- Providing expert change strategy and planning to IT-enabled business change challenges;
- Ensuring that the appropriate change management tools and methods are applied to IT projects;
- Providing expert coaching and advice on CM activities to help develop change management behaviors to IT professionals involved in project delivery.
- Lead and run a change programme or multiple change projects, partnering with IT Programme and Project managers.
- Drive business value and business outcomes through measurable change management and business transformation interventions, for both traditional and Agile deliveries.
- Advise, coach, manage, and mentor more junior change managers often via matrix leadership, to build the capability.
- Work closely and collaborate with peers leading change across other areas of the business, including other related departments, OD/OE, Internal Communications, Learning and Continuous Improvement.
- Equip the business with the skills to better manage and sustain change
- As a senior member of the IT Business Transformation Capability, create an environment where members feel motivated, engaged, connected, able to perform to high levels, and to grow and develop in their roles.
- Undertake Line Manager Responsibilities.
- Support the sourcing of specialist external consulting support where needed.
Skills & Requirements:
- The core competences required for this Job Profile and Job Grade can be referenced from the Learning for your Job Profile page on My Career in IT.
- Professional and Interpersonal Skills
- Strong relationship & stakeholder management skills – experience in working as trusted advisor at senior business leader level on critical, complex challenges.
- Ability to influence effectively at different organisational levels.
- Courage and determination to challenge current practices.
- Able to challenge senior leaders while maintaining effective relationships.
- Independent and objective thinker.
- Results/outcomes oriented, business value focused.
- Confidence and ability to work in high-ambiguity work environment.
- Resilient and able to manage challenge and resistance.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
- Highly skilled in coaching and developing TC and other skills.
- Deep expertise in initiating, leading and managing technology-led change and technology adoption.
- Mastery in Agile IT management and Agile IT project delivery
- Affinity with and understanding of the consequences of IT management and IT delivery
- Expertise in transformational change and change management methods and their application, with emphasis on driving measurable business results. JG2 specifics:
- Change Strategy and Planning: Mastery
- Change Impact Assessment & Change Action Execution: Mastery
- Change Measurement: Mastery
- Stakeholder Management: Mastery
- Communications Management: Mastery
- Change Network Management: Mastery
- Learning Needs, Strategy & Planning: Mastery
- Learning Design, Build, & Execution: Mastery
- Competency & Knowledge Management: Skill to Mastery
- Organisation Design & Deployment: Skill to Mastery
- Culture Change & Behaviour Change: Skill to Mastery
- Role & Position Design & Deployment: Skill to Mastery
- Benefits Analysis: Skill to Mastery
- Benefits Management: Skill to Mastery
- Business Adoption & Value Realisation: Skill to Mastery
- Business Acumen: Mastery
- Transformation Management: Skill
- Customer Relationship Management: Skill to Mastery
- Account Management: Knowledge
- Programme/ Project Management & Delivery: Skill to Mastery
- Risk & Quality Management: Skill to Mastery
- Managing and Developing Others: Skill to Mastery
- Personal and Professional Development: Mastery
- Communications Effectiveness: Mastery
- Tools & Methods: Mastery
- Specialism & Practice Contribution: Skill to Mastery
- Knowledge Management: Mastery
- Innovation: Skill
- Stewardship: Skill to Mastery
- Individual delivery of high impact business transformation and change management outcomes
- Oversee large delivery programmes.
- Support the management change portfolio across the line of business with dedicated focus to one or more of the functional areas within that LOB.
- Manage a specialism or a significant portion of a specialism within the transformational change practice.
- Typical Years of Experience: 10-15 years Transformational Change and Change Management with leadership experience.
- Minimum Education or Certification: Likely to have a degree at First, Upper Second or equivalent and may have post graduate qualifications.
- Reports to: Member of the Transformational Change CoE LT.
About Aubay UK: www.aubay.co.uk – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
Aubay UK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players.
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- Free fruit, hot & soft drinks, cookies, candy (if onsite at Level39)
- Discount on winter sports holiday at www.aero1607.com
- You will become a community member of Level39, which will give you access to Level 39 Technology Insight sessions and networking opportunities at Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London
- Encouraged to attend conferences
- Monthly / Summer / Winter Socials
- Work from home opportunities
- Weekly/fortnightly/monthly catchups with your dedicated Talent Attraction consultant at AubayUK to ensure smooth onboarding and continued support from the Aubay team
- The opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis
Our client is one of the Super Major global energy companies with around 84,000 employees across 70+ countries who are working to power progress through cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy and Trading.
Apply via our website: www.aubay.co.uk
You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite with client.
This role requires you to be based in the UK and have right to work in the UK. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Aubay UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.