Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
Here’s an exciting chance to be a part of our new IT Engineering business and help drive performance by providing world class technical, functional, and consulting expertise that delivers the right skills, at the right time, in the right place.
Sitting within the Enterprise Resource Management (ERM) team, you’ll join a fast-paced, responsive business that’s fundamental to delivering success, ensuring IT projects, programmes, and products evolve in step with business needs.
As our IT Resource Manager, you’ll focus on allocating resources across IT Engineering to match business demand. That means helping to develop effective resource management processes and practices that ensure we have the very best information, systems, and analytics to drive insights and support decision making across every level of the business.
Your primary focus will be to manage resource allocation and matching demand for up to 500 roles, including staff and contractors, across multiple locations, lines of business and teams.
Your analysis and organisational skills will truly make the difference here, as you help drive continuous improvement through effective processes. You’ll ably identify current and future skills and capability gaps and produce insights and reporting that will help the IT business achieve its goals and drive optimum performance.
More specific duties will include:
- Helping to drive quality, availability, and consistency across the resource management data.
- Handling the release of resources from assignments.
- Working with the IT Sourcing team to source contractors (from request to contract set up).
- Managing escalations for respective groups in case of resource allocation issues.
- Supporting continuous improvements and other initiatives within the ERM team.
Naturally, alongside your technical and analytical expertise, you’ll also call on your excellent people skills, acting as liaison between project teams’ demand for specific resources and the provision of resources. All the while, nurturing constructive and trusting relationships with a diverse range of, mostly virtual, business stakeholders.
What we need from you
We’re keen to hear from men and women with a good understanding of IT coupled with previous experience of managing a resourcing and talent planning service. A proven track record of implementing resourcing and talent strategies and solutions across diverse workforce models will also be useful. Beyond that, we’d hope to see as many of the following on your CV:
- Specific experience and expertise with a diverse workforce strategy.
- Proven stakeholder and relationship management skills.
- An ability to be delivery focused and deliver in a maturing business model.
- Skilled at supporting and participating in developing effective solutions where broader frameworks might not be in place or be under development.
- Experience in managing teams and engaging with external suppliers.
- Experience with resourcing processes (demand validation, allocation, de-allocation, KPI tracking) for large accounts and engagements.
- Experience with reporting and analytics of resource data.
- An understanding of the disciplines and roles in IT projects and services.
- Experience of team leadership and project and programme management.
About Aubay UK: www.aubay.co.uk – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
Aubay UK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players.
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- Free fruit, hot & soft drinks, cookies, candy (if onsite at Level39)
- Discount on winter sports holiday at www.aero1607.com
- You will become a community member of Level39, which will give you access to Level 39 Technology Insight sessions and networking opportunities at Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London
- Encouraged to attend conferences
- Monthly / Summer / Winter Socials
- Work from home opportunities
- Weekly/fortnightly/monthly catch ups with your dedicated Talent Attraction consultant at Aubay UK to ensure smooth onboarding and continued support from the Aubay team
- The opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis
Our client is one of the Super Major global energy companies with around 84,000 employees across 70+ countries who are working to power progress through cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy and Trading.
Apply via our website: www.aubay.co.uk
You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite with client.
This role requires you to be based in the UK and have right to work in the UK. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Aubay UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.