Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
An experienced Business Analyst with experience in the energy sector and knowledge of Azure and Cloud based technology.
Required skills & responsibilities:
- Must have experience and understanding of data governance and data platforms.
- Expected to work independently and proactively to engage with key stakeholders across the T&S business.
- Many stakeholders are in the EU and US – so, being willing to work flexibly (or work EU hours) is needed.
- Expected to own, record, collate, communicate, and analyse complex requirements/outcomes in line with business objectives/priority/vision.
- Experience with Business Case development (opportunity funding would be a plus).
- Experience using structure requirements management tooling and methodologies (e.g. functional decomposition, requirements traceability, context diagrams, UML).
- Will be a key “translator” across the programme:
- Liaise with the Project Delivery Team to communicate and translate business requirements.
- Expected to manage changing requirements in an Agile manner as the business priorities change over time (liaising with the Scrum Master and Product Owners).
- Partner with the Project Manager to assist with managing the delivery of requirements in line with the project plan.
About Aubay UK: www.aubay.co.uk – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
Aubay UK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players.
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- Free fruit, hot & soft drinks, cookies, candy (if onsite at Level39)
- Discount on winter sports holiday at www.aero1607.com
- You will become a community member of Level39, which will give you access to Level 39 Technology Insight sessions and networking opportunities at Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London
- Encouraged to attend conferences
- Monthly / Summer / Winter Socials
- Work from home opportunities
- Weekly/fortnightly/monthly catchups with your dedicated Talent Attraction consultant at AubayUK to ensure smooth onboarding and continued support from the Aubay team
- The opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis
Our client is one of the Super Major global energy companies with around 84,000 employees across 70+ countries who are working to power progress through cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy and Trading.
Apply via our website: www.aubay.co.uk
You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite with client.
This role requires you to be based in the UK and have right to work in the UK. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Aubay UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.