Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
Location: Victoria (partially remote)
Senior Test Engineer to work with a remote team of existing test automation engineers, build and execute manual and automation tests, and be able to identify and illustrate improvements on our QA process and best practices.
- Test automation framework – Selenium etc. (experience in mobile/web portal test automation highly desired)
- Complex financial & banking project/solution
- Intermediate knowledge of Java.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Agile methodology
About Aubay UK: www.aubay.co.uk – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
Aubay UK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players.
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- Free fruit, hot & soft drinks, cookies, candy (if onsite at Level39)
- Discount on winter sports holiday at www.aero1607.com
- You will become a community member of Level39, which will give you access to Level 39 Technology Insight sessions and networking opportunities at Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London
- Encouraged to attend conferences
- Monthly / Summer / Winter Socials
- Work from home opportunities
- Weekly/fortnightly/monthly catchups with your dedicated Talent Attraction consultant at Aubay UK to ensure smooth onboarding and continued support from the Aubay team
- The opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis
Our client is an institutional-grade custody solution for cryptocurrencies, that combines deep and multi-market expertise as a trusted custodian of traditional securities with the agility of a FinTech company to provide secure and innovative custody services for digital assets.
Apply via our website: www.aubay.co.uk
You will be working partially remote and partially onsite with client in their Victoria office.
Aubay UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. This role requires you to be based in the UK and have right to work in the UK.