Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
- Agree and deliver a body of work, organised into programmes, projects and workstreams to agreed time, cost, quality, risk and benefit profiles, delivered within standards and controls framework;
- Proactively analyse variances against plan to assess trends threatening agreed scope, time, cost, and quality commitments. Identify signs that a project may be at risk and take appropriate action;
- Engage internal and external stakeholders such as users, customers or suppliers to fully benefit from the delivered products, services and changes;
- Develop and execute appropriate change and engagement plans to achieve necessary behaviour changes in order to maximise benefits;
- Align expectations and ensure that the decision-making of stakeholders happen in a timely and effective manner;
- Mobilise and lead teams composed of a mixture of staff and suppliers across organisational boundaries and the natural team. Ensure they have the necessary skills, capacity and experience to achieve the required outcomes;
- Develop the skills of team members through coaching, delegation and providing stretching assignments;
- Understand, assess and embed the right delivery methodologies, considering project and business constraints;
- Assess programme risks as they are encountered and evaluate trade-offs between cost, time, quality, risk and ultimately benefit, continuously managing the business cases of constituent projects and workstreams;
- Ensure that all deliverables, whether software, hardware, processes, products or business change are fit for purpose, meet all relevant requirements and are effectively transitioned to support and business-as-usual; and
- Ensure that the business value intended by the work is explicit, agreed and delivered;
Skills & Requirements:
- Typical Experience: Strong experience in IT with solid experience in establishing and delivering progressively larger and more complex projects;
- Typical Programme Complexity: Large projects with multiple workstreams and deliverables, impacting an entire function, department or product line, with business and technical change;
- Typical Programme Size: Up to 20 people, with teams in multiple countries;
- Typical Programme Budget: Up to $5M;
- Typical Job Grade of Supervisor/Manager: JG2 or higher;
- Degree educated with evidence of a commitment to lifelong learning; and
- Project management certification, ideally PMP® and agile certification
About Aubay UK: www.aubay.co.uk – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
Aubay UK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players.
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- Free fruit, hot & soft drinks, cookies, candy (if onsite at Level39)
- Discount on winter sports holiday at www.aero1607.com
- You will become a community member of Level39, which will give you access to Level 39 Technology Insight sessions and networking opportunities at Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London
- Encouraged to attend conferences
- Monthly / Summer / Winter Socials
- Work from home opportunities
- Weekly/fortnightly/monthly catchups with your dedicated Talent Attraction consultant at AubayUK to ensure smooth onboarding and continued support from the Aubay team
- The opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis
Our client is one of the Super Major global energy companies with around 84,000 employees across 70+ countries who are working to power progress through cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy and Trading.
Apply via our website: www.aubay.co.uk
You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite with client.
Aubay UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. This role requires you to be based in the UK and have right to work in the UK.