Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
The Renewables & Energy Solutions team are looking for a talented, dynamic and highly motivated Product Operations Lead to support the Product Management team. The Product Operations Lead is primarily responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the department from onboarding new joiners, to tracking and reporting budgets and spending, and selection and administration of toolkits. This is an excellent opportunity for an early career professional with lots of energy looking to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
We want someone with previous experience working in a product environment that employs modern product and software engineering techniques and is comfortable working with ambiguous requirements. A motivated and dynamic, hands-on self-starter who can work across multiple product teams with varying operational needs and has an appreciation of different disciplines such as engineering, product management, and design.
- You’ll be the right hand to the Head of Product Management, supporting the smooth running of the department.
- You’ll support the tracking of resources, budgets, and spending – working with a dedicated team of PMO specialists.
- You will support the Head of Product in identification and selection of best market tools for Product Management.
- You’ll bring structure and rigor to the administration of our growing toolkit to ensure access and rights are controlled correctly.
- The ability to identify opportunities for operational improvement and implement new processes that make people’s lives easier!
What a week in the life looks like:
- Assist the Head of Product with onboarding new joiners including provision of tools, access, and hardware.
- Supporting Product Managers in understanding their spend and budget constraints for planning.
- Support the Head of Product and recruitment team in identifying resourcing needs.
- Help with planning and execution of department communications and engagements.
- Assist the Head of Product and Portfolio Manager with stakeholder management activities.
- Lead the PMO team in ensuring timely reporting of finances.
- Run pilots for new tools and software.
- You can apply an organised and structured approach to operational excellence.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest thinking in the world of digital business and have a real passion to bring the latest practices and tools to how we work.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
About Aubay UK: www.aubay.co.uk – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
Aubay UK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players.
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- Free fruit, hot & soft drinks, cookies, candy (if onsite at Level39)
- Discount on winter sports holiday at aero1607.com
- You will become a community member of Level39, which will give you access to Level 39 Technology Insight sessions and networking opportunities at Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London
- Encouraged to attend conferences
- Monthly / Summer / Winter Socials
- Work from home opportunities
- Weekly/fortnightly/monthly catch ups with your dedicated Talent Attraction consultant at AubayUK to ensure smooth onboarding and continued support from the Aubay team
- The opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis
Our client is one of the Super Major global energy companies with around 84,000 employees across 70+ countries who are working to power progress through cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy and Trading.
Apply via our website: www.aubay.co.uk
You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite with client.
Aubay UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. This role requires you to be based in the UK and have right to work in the UK.