Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: London (Remote until further notice)
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
Need a UX/UI Designer to work on Design Systems and also work on the Portal for Design specific elements.
- Drive technical product design development from a user experience, user interface, and usability standpoint Design to meet and ease user needs from as UI, displays, user experience and more.
- Document and specify design artifacts and interaction models for the design system.
- Execute detailed visual designs for mobile and web platforms.
- Design and Create UI components for the Design Systems.
- Experience in working in cross-functional digital product teams.
- Expert proficiency in tools such as Figma.
Responsibilities & deliverables:
- Use (and evolve) the UI design language, components, grid structures, icons, Interactions.
- Produce deliverables such as Digital Design guidelines document, Wireframes, flows, screens and prototype(s). Experience of Sketch & InVision (or equivalents) expected.
- Ability to translate, hand-off to, and work closely with technical/development teams.
- Develop and run prototype testing sessions; A-B testing of design components and flows, information hierarchy validation e.g. card sorting.
- Appreciate the impact of incremental and disruptive digital solutions on ways of working and the greater business.
- Have up-to-date knowledge of the latest UX, UI and technology trends.
- Have an appreciation of other Design systems such as Google Material Lab and IBM.
- Have an understanding of the implications of potential solutions on the technology build.
- Experience of, or at least openness to, Agile ways of working.
- Appreciation of how to work with front-end developers.
- Challenge the status quo yet be realistic.
About the Client-side deployment
Our Client is a Super Major, a Global Energy Company: around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy and Trading.
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis