Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: London (Remote until further notice)
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
We are looking for a Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our software development teams. You should have excellent knowledge of the Scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques. You’ll also need the ability to coordinate people and projects with your mindset on deliverables. A strong, clear communicator, a capable leader and invested in Agile frameworks and techniques.
- Helping software development teams apply the Scrum framework
- Planning deliverables and helping teams monitor performance
- Resolving issues that hinder the teams’ work
- Coordinate sprints, retrospectives, planning, and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Support product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Promote deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Proactive, Positive, Pragmatic, Flexible and a “Completer/Finisher”
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- 2+ years working with more than one team
- Experience of working with Jira
The ideal candidate – experience:
- Software development or testing background
- Keeps up to date with various agile techniques and frameworks
- Experience of Enterprise Agile techniques e.g. SAFe, LeSS
- Experience of using Agile within a start-up.
- Influencing skills, Tenacity
- Experience of multiv-team planning and reporting
- Using metrics to support improvement and change
- Able to manage the expectations of stakeholders
- Strong experience of Jira Project & Board creation, and Jira Advanced Roadmaps
About the Client-side deployment:
Our client is an institutional-grade custody solution for cryptocurrencies, that combines deep and multi-market expertise as a trusted custodian of traditional securities with the agility of a fintech company to provide secure and innovative custody services for digital assets
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis