Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: London (Remote until further notice)
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
The Data Ingestion Designer and Developer is responsible for the design and development activities of ingesting data from Workday (API, and or Mulesoft) into Azure ADLS using ADF.The Data Ingestion Designer and Developer should have experience with Azure Data Products such as ADF and ADLS and be experienced in working with SOAP API-s and Experience API-s. He/She will also need to be familiar with the Central Ingestion Framework and will be responsible to ensure that data flows smoothly from source to destination so that it can be processed.
- Work together with the Solution Architect and Data Architect to design and develop the data ingestion solution to ingest data from Workday (and potentially other sources) into the Enterprise Data Platform (Azure Data Lake)
- Responsible for the creation of the technical design for the data ingestion scope – working together with the Business Analyst and IT Advisors to translate the functional requirements into technical requirements
- Responsible for the detailed design of the Ingestion Solution (Experience API to ADLS using ADF)
- Responsible for the development and build of the Data Ingestion to the Enterprise Data Platform (Azure Data Lake); depending of the scope, might have a small team working with him/her.
- Familiar with the Central Ingestion Framework
- Drives and applies Agile Framework within his/her operating environment. Will take direct reports, when applicable, through Agile Framework and its respective tools
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration or a related discipline.
• Have strong sense of accountability
• Able to collaborate with a team with diverse skillsets
• Able to work under pressure
• Has a decent interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
• Expert with Restful API developments +JSON
• Expert in SOAP and Experience API
• Experience with Microsoft Azure ADF, ADLS, Parquet
• Experience with Mulesoft
• Interpretation of data, highly analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Experience with designing ingestion solutions
• Experience with API techniques/developments
• Experience with data transformation/blending technology (e.g. ADF and Databricks is preferred)
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis