Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
Aubay UK are seeking a talented and experienced UX/UI Designer to work on Design Systems and design specific elements of the Portal. In this role, you will be actively involved in project work/creating a product and owning the experience component.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Expert proficiency in Figma (or equivalent)
- Experience of Sketch & InVision (or equivalents)
- Experience in working in cross functional digital product teams.
The Ideal Candidate will have Expert-Level Proficiency in
- Conducting research exercises and applying creative processes that explore human-centred solutions- making insights actionable and scalable to help identify how to make better products and services as well as new business ideas
- Research planning
- Participant selection
- High level and detail testing scripts with success criteria
- One to one user interviews
- Focus groups
- Moderated and unmoderated testing, onsite or remote (online surveys, click tests, tree tests, card sorts etc.)
- Usability testing sessions across multiple platforms (in person and remotely)
- Ethnographic research, Contextual enquiries, Longitudinal, Diary studies etc.
- Expert review
- Writing discussion guides and surveys
- Analysing and research creation of report
- Appreciation of the impact of incremental and disruptive digital solutions on ways of working and the greater business.
- Have up-to-date knowledge of the latest UX, UI and technology trends.
- Have an appreciation of other design systems such as Google Material Lab and IBM.
- Have an understanding of the implications of potential solutions on the technology build.
- Experience of, or at least openness to, Agile ways of working.
- Ability to translate, hand-off to, and work closely with technical/development teams.
- Challenge the status quo yet be realistic.
Core Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Use (and evolve) the UI design language, components, grid structures, icons, Interactions.
- Produce deliverables such as Digital Design guidelines document, Wireframes, flows, screens and prototype(s).
- Develop and run prototype testing sessions; A-B testing of design components and flows, information hierarchy validation e.g. card sorting.
A Week in the Life
- Be actively involved in project work/creating a product, owning the experience component
- Carry out appropriate research (direct and ethnographic)
- Identify use cases, write epics, user stories, acceptance criteria, content, and requirements
- Produce working documentation/deliverables such as experience guidelines, UX flows, wireframes, screens, and prototype(s).
- Working hand-in-glove with technical/development teams
- Develop and run prototype testing sessions; A-B testing of design components and flows, information hierarchy validation e.g. card sorting etc.
- Use the UI design system/language, components, grid structures, icons, interactions as needed
- Support the facilitation of workshops to prioritise, ideate and define opportunities
- Work with the wider organisation and cross functional project teams to clarify business problems
- Use (and constantly evolve) the UI design language, including components, grid structures, icons, interactions, constantly striving for high accessibility standards
- Help to write relevant user stories, acceptance criteria, content, and requirements
- Now and then produce visual design and communication that is engaging and impactful – delivered through tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Drive technical product design development from a user experience, user interface, and usability standpoint Design to meet and ease user needs from as UI, displays, user experience and more.
- Document and specify design artifacts and interaction models for the design system.
- Execute detailed visual designs for mobile and web platforms.
- Design and create UI components for the Design Systems.
About Aubay UK – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay UK is a recognised InSourcing Partner for client-side deployment delivered across London. Our team, based in Canary Warf, specialises in hiring IT professionals within London’s Energy and FinTech sectors, helping our clients to expand their operations with top-tier talent who are experts in their fields. We work exclusively with clients who are globally recognized as Energy Super Majors/Financial Services and innovative FinTech players.
Aubay UK is the most recently started branch of Aubay Group www.aubay.com. Aubay Group are an international Digital Services Company, listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange, who have been operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 7,000 employees across 7 countries and 16 offices in England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, and Portugal, Aubay Group generated revenues of €435 million in 2019.
What Aubay UK Offers
At Aubay UK, people are at the heart of our business. We offer a competitive renumeration package which includes a range of benefits. You will receive continuous support from our dedicated team of Talent Acquisition Specialists who will support your career development and success during your assignment with our client. Other benefits include:
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Work from home opportunities
- Access to Udemy training platform and conferences
- Perkbox employee discount scheme
- Discount on winter sports holiday at aero1607.com
- Opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of assignment
Our client is one of the Super Major global energy companies with around 84,000 employees across 70+ countries who are working to power progress through cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy and Trading.
You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging but rewarding environment that is fast paced and changing fundamentally, and work towards transforming the business of a Super Major energy company to meet the ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, whilst delivering a world class business case that has a strong societal license to operate. In your role you will be expected to enact change and deliver value globally across business lines and geographies.
Apply via our website – www.aubay.co.uk
You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite with client.
This role requires you to be based in the UK and have right to work in the UK. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Aubay UK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Reference ID: 549039