Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: London (Remote until further notice)
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
The clients Fleet Solutions team are seeking an experience Product Manager who can effectively communicate value and development the Telematics products. This position will be based in London, where you will be working with an international and diverse team.
- Own full product lifecycle including product discovery, agile delivery, and operations
- Provide vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders
- Ensuring a Customer-centric mindset: guiding the product thinking and behaviour in delivering better experiences for our customers
- Work with Product Owners on planning and maintaining an up to date delivery roadmap and backlog with a clear focus on business value
- Aligning Objects and Key Results to IT roadmap and deliver towards those goals
- Lead a truly agile teams with the objective of repeated, rapid, and effective alignment to business objectives
- Proactively manage the formation, evolution, and succession planning of the cross-functional product teams
- Lead discovery for new products with the portfolio, including building prototypes or leading proof of concepts
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Build effective working relationships with stakeholders across Fleet Solutions, Commercial Road Transport, Business IT, and IT Engineering
- Lead and motivate and develop both direct and indirect communities from diverse cultures in a virtual manner
- Close monitoring of all delivery aspects (Budget/Resources/Stakeholders/Governance) associated to the development and operation of the product.
- Maintain product investment and delivery hygiene (cost and resource management)
- Bring together different disciplines from UX, Product, Technical Specialist / SME Engineering to support alignment across the products
- Accountable for defining and tracking specific product KPIs and use them to ensure the product is moving toward the business value.
- Manage relevant stakeholders, budget, resources, technology roadmap, strategic dependencies, execution, maintenance of the product and business alignment
- All this will be done in close working relationship with the IT Manager and the Product Line Manager
- The Product Manager reports to the Product Line Manager for the Fleets Powerhouse Team
- The Product Manager will work with senior IT stakeholders in IT and senior business stakeholders within the Fleet Solutions
- The Product manager will be responsible for multiple products within New Business Development and Mobility for the Fleets Solution and Commercial Road Transport business
- Annual investment in the range of USD 0.5-2m but set to grow as the demand digital solutions continue to grow
- Indirect delivery team of 40+ full time product development team members such as developers, testers, solution /data architects, Devops engineers and business analysts
Skills and Experience:
- Previous product management, project management and/or development experience with a good track record of delivery
- Preferably understanding of Fleet Solutions Business with strong focus on B2B customers & delivery
- Knowledgeable and/or interested in technology with understanding of B2B business
- Willing to learn about the digitalization and eagerness to contribute into the monetization journey of our B2B products
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Experience with project/programme delivery would be highly desirable
- Understanding of fleets and mobility services would be desirable
- Familiar with the concepts of Product Development and Design Thinking
- Experience of managing Agile Delivery teams and a knowledge of DevOps constructs
- Highly skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- A proven track record of managing Product development through entire lifecycle, with preference of design thinking, agile delivery and dev ops experiences is desirable
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills, a commercial mindset, and an ability to leverage stakeholder groups for the delivery
- Relevant experience working in Scaled agile and/or programmes, familiar with delivery assurance processes for small, medium, and large projects/programmes
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis