Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: London (Remote until further notice)
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
- Full Stack Developer to act as Lead Developer for implementation of Data and Analytics Strategy “Single Pane of Glass” concept. Most likely, this solution will be built in .NET for performance, but happy to accept Python.
- The client has been investing in Data & Analytics for the last 2 years and this is set to continue. This exploratory phase has allowed us to determine the potential value for the portfolio in leveraging Data & Analytics products to support decision making. However, as a result of this phase, we have a disparate and partially outdated Data & Analytics landscape.
- Data and analytics products have been historically developed and managed in silos, which has led to duplicative technical functionality across products; products not built for scale; and data being extracted from similar data stores repeatedly across the business.
- We are now at a pivotal point, where we must go through a restructuring phase to ensure our Data & Analytics landscape is set-up to scale to support our business and embed efficiencies to maximize return on investment.
- An experienced Full Stack Developer with a track record of taking complex products from an early prototype discovery phase to a scale-ready production product
- Most likely, this solution will be built in .NET for performance, but happy to accept Python
- Experience implementing solutions with the entire Azure app stack – functions, appservice, sql, containers etc.
- Enjoy learning about the customer’s pains and gain, and building products that solve real-world problems
- Able to work autonomously in a small cross-functional team and communicate well with team members
- Effectively contribute to the engineering and technical decisions across multiple teams
- Self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
- Experienced working in Agile Development Environment
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis