Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: London (Remote until further notice)
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
- As an IT Business Analyst you will be responsible for identifying and defining the business needs for Power Trading stakeholders, and helping to determine solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems.
- You will aid IT software development work on project, enhancement request or defect fix request that may include Estimating, Business Analysis, Impact Analysis, System Requirements Definition, Solution Design, Technical Specification & Acceptance Criteria, and Technical Test Plan design and execution. You will support the transition of the implementation into Standard Service and Operation Model.
- As a Subject Matter Expert, you adhere in understanding the requirement of a functional specification or user stories, ensure its completeness for next steps and able to resolve defects during test cycles and hyper care including incident/ problem management. You will provide business functional expertise and guide the business process and development of the IT solution to support a key strategic products
- Able to link technical solutions with business strategy when working with business partners.
- Has knowledge of how competitors are using IT solutions to gain competitive edge, applies that knowledge to projects.
- Leading stakeholder management activities. Creates opportunities to make the stakeholder feel valued and develop trust.
- Broad and extensive knowledge, often in own specialized field, to provide interpretive, advisory or facilitating services for the use of others to achieve results.
- Participates in team effort to create new best practice material based on identified gaps. Serves as an SME for specific tools, techniques, or business areas.
- Participates in industry IT BA related activities such as IIBA webcasts and/or chapter meetings and applies learnings, including sharing of learnings.
Skills & Requirements:
- Typical Years of Experience: 10 years of corporate IT experience; 5+ Years IT BA Experience
- Minimum Education or Certification: Bachelor’s Degree preferably related to IT
- Knowledge and Skill of Business Analysis techniques and tools.
- CCBA or PMI-PBA certified preferred. Working to achieve CBAP if preference to remain on IT BA career path.
- Agile project experience.
- Knowledge of the technology landscape including current and future developments and the most commonly available products and integrated solutions, or a demonstrated ability to learn it.
- Ability to take a systematic and analytical approach to problem solving and pay close attention to detail.
- Able to act as a focal point for a specialized area (technical or business) within Power Trading
- Demonstrates a concern and aptitude for considering the user’s perspective in IT development. and has a deep understanding of user aspects of interactive systems.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate concisely and clearly.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of business process improvement, benefit and risk management.
- Strong Commodities Trading (preferably Power) domain knowledge and experience
- ETRM knowledge and experience
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis