Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: London (Remote until further notice)
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
The newly formed SAC CX team within the client is look for an enthusiastic and experienced software engineer in SAP CX Commerce (previously known as Hybris) solution. This is an exciting opportunity if you are keen on delivering cutting-edge customer propositions on SAP CX Commerce platform. You will be part of fully-fledged DevOps team delivering solutions via close engagement and collaboration with business stakeholders.
- The senior developer is responsible for developing SAP Commerce solutions.
- Formulate an implementation plan, prepare estimates for projects.
- Customizing Hybris framework like modules, cockpits, templates.
- Data modeling of SAP Commerce modules
- Workflow development
- Integration with 3rd party applications, web services, products, solutions
- Years of experience – 10+ years of overall experience with 3+ years of experience developing on Hybris platforms
- Educational Requirements – BE, BTech, ME, Mtech, MCA, MSc. Comp. Science
- At least full lifecycle Hybris development projects including personalization, internalization, order management, customer service, product content management, security and site management.
- Strong experience with JAVA/J2EE technologies like JDBC, Spring, JSP and Java web services and Spartacus knowledge.
- Knowledge of source control tools, like Github/Stash and build/CI tools like Maven, Bamboo and Jenkins/Hudson
- Experience in Catalog Management, PIM and creation of Data Models
- Hands-on experience on Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring MVC and Knowledge of SAP C/4 HANA cloud offering.
- Experience in developing RESTful services
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and relational databases
- Knowledge in linux systems environment
- Excellent team player and problem solver with a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in managing, mentoring and leading development teams.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- SAP Commerce Cloud Developer certifications or equivalent
- Strong Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience in working with teams across geographies
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis