Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: London (Remote until further notice)
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothingf
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
Skills & Requirements:
- Full Life-cycle experience as a SAP FICO Consultant working on all facets from system design to post go live support preferred.
- Overall knowledge of SAP Finance solutions with strong knowledge of Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting processes and best practices.
- Expertise in the configuration, testing and implementation of Financial Accounting (FI) and Managerial Accounting (CO).
- Understanding of Business requirements and develop the IT Solution by working along with Process Architects/Design Authorities
- Experience on development of custom objects, including creation of functional specification document, handover of requirements to technical team and able to understand basic coding principles
- Experience in setting up of automatic payment program and point to point banking interfaces and DMEE awareness
- Additional experience with general Controlling functions COPA, PCA, Material Ledger (including Cost Centers, Profit Centers, Allocations, and Activity Pricing) and intercompany transactions.
- Fully understand and apply Group Accounting Policies and relevant Group & Finance Standards & Practices
- Experience with monthly, quarterly and annual close Processes.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in SAP FICO module configuration and understanding of the associated business processes. Knowledge in Bank Accounting, Asset Accounting, Account Payables, Joint Venture Accounting and Special Purpose Ledger Accounting is a must
- Should have handled 1 or 2 implementations and have strong experience in providing solutions for Finance business processes.
- Work experience on the areas such as handling complex Change requests / enhancements is a must. Should have good understanding of Finance Close, Consolidation and Group reporting activities.
- Skills with only Support experience or majority of support experience will not be Suitable
- Certain degree of knowledge in SAP MM/PM/PS modules will be an advantage
- Well versed with SAP system implementation methodology
- Dedication to meet the customer requirements and expectations, taking ownership of problems and respond in a proactive manner where appropriate.
- Good problem analysis skills and English communication skills, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to handle concurrent tasks with appropriate priority.
- Experience in global implementation/support of an SAP solution
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis