Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: London (Remote until further notice)
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothingf
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
Purpose & Accountability:
A Business Analyst is primarily responsible for delivering Functional Design for Projects and Change Requests under the guidance of key stakeholders. He is responsible for creation of Functional Specifications, guiding the Build Team from the Application development perspective, test and accept the solution. He is accountable for ensuring an appropriate and best possible IT solution is delivered for the business requirements meeting aligned timelines with utmost quality.
- Drive clarification of complex and analytical requirements from a technical solution design perspective and delivers effort estimates for those solutions
- Leverage Knowledge artifacts, Senior Stakeholder support in ensuring appropriate solution delivery.
- Create/Modify Functional Specifications from a technical design perspective
- Develops design/solution development for reports, interfaces, enhancements and forms
- Participate in blueprint and design sessions, review options and provide recommendations while communicating the benefits, risks, and constraints to both the business and IT stakeholders
- Work closely with Design Leads and Application Delivery Leads to ensure new capabilities and new business requirements are understood and implemented in new work items
- Assist in the resolution of Production issues in meetings with Support Organization
- Perform Prototyping in support of requirements definition or technical design questions
- Write Test Scripts, Execute Unit, Integration Testing, and support execution of Regression Testing
- Resolve defects/issues during test cycles and post project go-live support
- Create Run books and participate in Run book peer reviews
- Read and interpret data object definitions
- Batch Job Management leveraging batch job scheduling and processing tools
- Prioritize, Manage & Deliver multiple tasks – meeting aligned timelines, with optimal quality and optimize customer satisfaction
- 10 Plus Years of demonstrated Functional Configuration expertise in SAP
- Minimum Education or Certification: Regular/Fulltime College Graduation
- Flexibility in working hours to work with Global virtual teams
- Strong track record & demonstrated experience in Functional Design & Delivery
- The candidate should have SAP IS OIL Downstream
Knowledge & Skills focused on the following areas:
- SAP Sales order processing/ Customer Master data– Skilled
- SAP Pricing– Skilled
- SAP Billing– Skilled
- Order capture interfaces to connected applications– Skilled
- Order confirmation/billing interfaces to connected applications– Skilled
- Inbound and outbound IDOCs– Skilled
- Configuration, Interface, Data– Skilled
- Transportation and Distribution incl. Master Data/ Transportation Planning – Skilled
- TAS & TPI Relevancy – Skilled
- Shipments (Costing) – Skilled
- Work on complex interfaces / RIEF – Skilled
- Contracts (Customer / Vendor)/Quotes / Pricing – Knowledge
- Quantity Conversions / Hydrocarbon Product management – Knowledge
- Exchanges / Netting / Logical Inventory Adjustment – Knowledge
- TSW Ticketing / Nominations – Knowledge
- Excise Duty – Knowledge
- Stock Reconciliation / Valuation- Knowledge
- Logistics Invoice Verification and Workflow – Knowledge
- Basic ABAP Debugging and understanding of Code
- Skilled in requirements gathering and documenting from a technical solution perspective
- Organized and methodical. Ability to plan and implement according to plan though coping with a level of uncertainty and risk
- Have an oversight of all activities in his space, with an eye for detail
- Experience working on project(s) with IT/application and data components
- Team player, Has experience working in virtual teams
- Fast learner and can work with limited hand holding.
- Excellent spoken & written language skills in English
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis