Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: London (Remote until further notice)
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothingf
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
Managing the gathering of observations in human needs which inform actionable insights, frameworks, and principles that inspire the creation of meaningful and business viable products, services, and experiences.
Helps to transform and grow their businesses, define meaningful products and services, enter new markets, attract new consumers, empower employees and strengthen their positions and purpose.
We’re keen to hear those who can demonstrate an experience and an ambition that’s broader than ‘research’ alone; that extends into human-centered innovation and that ensures that research is an integral part of the design process. Along with an appreciation of the commercial landscape, we’d also hope to see some of the following on your CV:
- Minimum 5 years’ professional agency side and/or client-side experience as a Senior Researcher
- in Qualitative & Quantitative research techniques, ethnography, research tools, methodologies and opportunity frameworks
- Nice to have a Degree in psychology or a related discipline.
- Experts proficiency in conducting research exercises and applying creative processes that explore human-centered solutions- making insights actionable and scalable to help identify how to make better products and services as well as new business ideas.
- Demonstrable experience in forming and executing research strategies.
- Proven and demonstrable examples working on digital transformation projects in multi-disciplinary teams and with across different part of the business and geographies.
- Experience in conducting research in all stages of the design process and product lifecycle.
- Delivering, influencing, shaping the direction of creating best-in-class digital and non-digital Products and Services. Managing operational research; from recruitment, team management, whether internal or with third parties.
- Expert proficiency in:
- Research planning.
- Participant selection.
- High-level and detailed testing scripts with success criteria.
- One to one user interviews
- Focus groups
- Moderated and unmoderated testing. Onsite or remote (online surveys, click tests, tree tests, card sorts etc.).
- Usability testing sessions across multiple platforms (in person and remotely)
- Experience working with tools such as UserTesting.com, User Zoom, Usabilia etc.
- Ethnographic research / Contextual enquiries / Longitudinal, Diary studies etc.
- Expert review
- Experts proficiency in writing discussion guides and surveys
- Experts proficiency in analyzing and research-creation of the report
- Experience in presenting findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders in a variety of formats to suit the operational needs.
- Experience of & enjoys mentoring junior researchers
- Ability to use Start-up mentality, and practical execution of a true nature of Agile Product or Service Development.
- A strategic approach to problem-solving
- Strong knowledge and proven practical execution of Customer-Centric Design Principles.
- Demonstrable commercial Analytical focus with emphasis on learning, experimenting and improving.
- Nice to have multiple languages (English +X).
- Strong Portfolio that includes a collection of case studies
- Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Sensitive for different cultures, and human behaviors
- Naturally curious problem solver
- Customer Insights-focused client opportunities
- Independent, flexible and adapting to evolving environments, with well-developed people skills.
- A confident and passionate designer but down to earth, humble and personable
- Key sense of people and team
- Pragmatic and adaptive
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis