Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: London (Remote until further notice)
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothingf
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
The Product Manager will lead product management activities for B2B and B2C Retail supply. These load forecasting and position management systems will enable the global retailer entities to forecast their customers’ load, understand their supply requirements, and procure effectively in the wholesale markets.
- Facilitate and develop the retail supply management product strategy & roadmap
- Serve as an industry expert on the market, competitors, customer value proposition, business model, and differentiating capabilities. Our business is evolving we want you to help lead the way
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap, bringing to bear subject matter expertise, decision making, but maintaining the roadmap in a highly transparent process with collateral that demonstrates strategic rationale, priorities, and commitments to our customers
- Proactively seek customer and stakeholder input into product strategy, representing our diverse customer base in every decision, especially complex trade-offs
- Contribute to the wider platform product strategy, and the associated collateral needed to codify retail supply management capability & product(s) across multiple businesses
- Lead Product discovery for retail supply management
- Understand needs of customers and their business, formulate technical/market requirements for solutions, and identify specific KPIs that represent success by a solution
- Use best practices in product discovery (e.g. sprints, prototyping, customer interviews) to develop strong collateral (e.g. user stories, market requirements, product requirements, customer value propositions, minimum viable products) from which engineers can seamlessly develop products that achieve success KPIs
- Prioritize and manage product discovery backlog to deliver maximum value
- Contribute to team’s best practices toolkit in product discovery and help colleagues think creatively about discovery in their respective focus areas
- Lead Product Delivery for retail supply management
- Prioritize product delivery backlog and create clarity wherever needed in order to improve team agility, velocity, and quality
- Support engineers’ evaluation of design trade-offs for solutions
- Own accountability for the delivery of product capabilities on time, on budget, and aligned with product roadmap
- After feature delivery, continually improve features by leveraging quantitative data (success KPIs, user engagement) and qualitative data to feedback into future product discovery/delivery cycles
- Collaborate across the Renewable and Energy Solutions IT team to serve the global retailer business Collaborate with IT Managers, Product Line Managers and CTO’s of the global B2B/B2C retailer businesses.
- Support Engineering and Data Science teams within your pod and outside to deliver excellence in our products
- Collaborate with the Solution Delivery team in the PDC to deliver the end product to customers with seamless implementation programs. Support delivery of beta and pilot programs as well
- Support other team efforts as appropriate to increase our team’s NPS
- At least 7-8+ years of experience that informs technical product management in the energy retail business
- Experience as a technical product manager with a focus on data analytics and/or trading systems. Alternatively, experience as a technical product manager, complemented by significant work in energy retail or forecasting/ML
- Demonstrated experience owning product strategy, discovery, and delivery for software products
- Demonstrated leadership in building strong stakeholder relationships and mitigating conflict Demonstrated subject matter expert in the energy management domain, with experience in energy retail mid-office, energy asset integrations, and energy-domain applications
- Comfort across dual-track Agile, continuous integration, extreme development, and test-driven development approaches
- Expertise across a broad range of technologies and software design patterns
- Expertise in working with various third-party vendor systems to design software solutions
- Familiarity across advanced analytics, machine learning, and optimization techniques
- Familiarity across modern software development tools (AWS PaaS services, Kubeflow, Kubernetes, Docker, Spark to name a few)
- Technical degree as well as an MBA a plus
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis