Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: London (Remote until further notice)
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothingf
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
About the S:
Our Team delivers and runs Digital Products for Fleet Customers globally and solves big complex challenges with our data and technology expertise to advance a Net Zero future and reimagining energy.
Digital Fleet primarily focused on building solution for Energy (fuels, electrification, LNG, Hydrogen), TCO (Data Driven Insight, Telematics, API), Payments and E2E Fleet services (Insurance, Vehicle Provisioning, Service Maintenance & Repair). This is driving a clear innovation roadmap and makes it a stimulating and dynamic environment in which to work, with some of the most interesting technology opportunities in the world.
You will provide architectural leadership to a growing business globally and crafts the vision, technology strategy and architecture standards for Fleet products and services globally, and plays a pivotal role in modernising the technology and operating model, enhancing capability and automation practices within the domain while also providing leadership to the wider technical community across major change activities, incremental enhancement, operational simplifications and optimisations.
Join us and you’ll have an opportunity to use your existing experience and expertise whilst continuing to develop professionally. Personal growth and development is encouraged and learning opportunities are plentiful.
WHY YOU MATTER:
A technologist at-heart, you are passionate about using Cloud-based architectures for building outstanding products and services. You motivate and advise development teams to utilize the latest Cloud technologies, and how to make the best use of our self-service app development platforms and pipelines. You stay ahead of innovative technologies identifying new opportunities, architectures and standards.
You believe that delivering leading technology solutions, at scale and at pace, depends on deep understanding of application architecture, and fostering effective frameworks for managing technology across the organisation. You are a strategic thinker, able to plan for the future but with a bias for short-term action. You will operate in a dynamic and delivery focused environment, with the resources of one of the world’s most forward-thinking IT departments and leading IT vendors at your fingertips. You are confident and comfortable working across cultures.
Team: Whether you lead delivery teams directly or influence others through mentorship, coaching and architecture reviews, you will help shape the next generation of talents. You will play an integral role in growing our cloud capabilities. You will not just lead, but you will “do”.
Architecture: You rigorously develop solution architectures, seeking practical approaches that optimise and reuse capabilities, and design for evolution. You will care deeply about the qualities of the solutions you develop and the need to strike the right balance between meeting short term business demands whilst maintaining the longer term integrity and capability of enterprise architecture.
Relationships: You will build strong relationships with Portfolio and Service architects. You will understand the long term needs of the solution you are developing, and enable delivery by building a rapport with teams members both inside and outside the company.
Technology: You are an excellent technologist, you have a passion for understanding and learning. You will bring hands on skills across traditional enterprise and cutting-edge Cloud based technologies, and an ability to rapidly assess new solutions with a strategic and commercial mindset.
Safety and Compliance: Safety of our people and our customers is our highest priority. We will advocate and help ensure our architectures, designs and processes enhance a culture of operational safety and improve our digital security.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE:
- A confirmed background in modern development methodologies (Agile using Scrum and/or Kanban) with extensive real-world experience delivering a Cloud migration program in a complex global business.
- Expertise in architecting and developing solutions for migrating and modernising traditional enterprise applications to public Cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS. You have full stack and full life-cycle experience on a range of application types, migration approaches, and architecture patterns.
- A solid grasp of development best-practices and how to adapt those best-practices to take advantage of modern approaches to at-scale management through automation. You love rolling up your sleeves, getting involved and diving into code.
- Experience in leading and inspiring teams to accomplish outstanding outcomes while building a nurturing, respectful and supportive culture.
- A Bachelor’s (or higher) degree from a recognized institute of higher learning, ideally focused in Computer Science, MIS/IT, Mathematics or a hard science.
- Powerful interpersonal skills including the ability to relate complex topics in simple and accessible language.
About the Client-side deployment:
A British multinational oil and gas company headquartered in London, England. It is one of the world’s seven oil and gas “supermajors”.
It is a vertically integrated company operating in all areas of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and production, refining, distribution and marketing, power generation and trading.
The client also has renewable energy interests in biofuels, wind power, smart grid and solar technology.
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis