Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: London (Remote until further notice)
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothingf
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
- The Senior Artificial Intelligence Engineer is responsible for unlocking value for the business through data. Able to identify, mature and deliver opportunities through the value funnel that demonstrate benefits. Strong understanding of the digital and data revolution and its current and future impacts on business. Able to translate business strategy into data-specific actions and interventions, to assess the benefits of new technologies and trends, and have deep understanding of digitalization and data & analytics. Strong stakeholder and change management skills and ability to partner and influence across the organizational ecosystem, including the Business, IT, TDM, Digital Centre of Excellence and Finance & Data Operations.
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer will support our various business vertical teams with insights gained from analysing company data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
Skills and Requirements:
The successful candidate will need:
- Phyton Data Science skills mandatory e.g. Packages: Numpy, SciPy, Sickt-Learn or Keras or Tensorflow
- Experience with Azure (Blobstorage, Cosmo DB)
- Statistical background e.g. Masters or PhD in STEM Subjects (preferable)
- Experience in working with low granularity time series data
- Experience working with PowerBI – its capabilities, limitations etc.
- Experience in working with Data Engineers to get the most out of ETL processes
- Dedicated to Agile best practices – (shared understanding, enough documentation, focus)
- Familiarity with storage quality practices – (Gold/Silver/Bronze)
- Experience establishing development best practices within a complex and fast paced environment – CI/CD, testing, container management, SCA etc.
- Experience designing and developing distributed applications such as liner solvers and modelling – the exact technology stack is less important than an involvement in designing the approach
- strong experience with Azure components and infrastructure management (devops)
- must be willing and capable of mentoring and developing others
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills. Able to articulate a vision and build support for that vision in the wider team and organization.
- Ability to self-start and direct efforts based on high-level business objectives
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills with the ability to coach and develop teams to meet new challenges.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Work through complex interfaces across organizational and geographic boundaries
- Around 9-15 years of IT experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models and is familiar with the software tools or languages (e.g., Python, R, Pyomo, Julia/Jump, Matlab, SAS)
- Utilize an advanced knowledge level of the Data Science Toolbox to participate in the entire Data Science Project Lifecycle and execute end-to-end Data Science project
- Work end-to-end on Data Science developments contributing to all aspects of the project lifecycle
- Should be able to handle big data, structured, unstructured data and manage the data for further analytical processes
- Have an analytical thought process and ability to process complex information.
- Keep customers as focus of analysis insight and recommendation.
- Help define business objectives/customer needs by capturing the right requirements from the right customers.
- Can take defined problems and identify resolution paths and opportunities to solve them; which you validate by defining hypotheses and driving experiments
- Can identify unstructured problems and articulate opportunities to form new analytics project ideas
- Use and understand the key performance indicators (KPIs) and diagnostics to measure performance against business goals
- Compile integrate and analyse data from multiple sources to identify trends expose new opportunities and answer ongoing business questions
- Execute hypothesis-driven analysis to address business questions issues and opportunities
- Build validate and manage advanced models (e.g. explanatory predictive) using statistical and/or other analytical methods
- Are familiar working within Agile Project Management methodologies / structures
- Analyse results using statistical methods and work with senior team members to make recommendations to improve customer experience and business results
- Have the ability to conceptualize formulate prototype and implement algorithms to capture customer behaviour and solve business problems
- Analyse results using statistical methods to make recommendations to improve customer experience and business results
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis