Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: London (Remote until further notice)
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothingf
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
The Project Manager will be responsible for delivery of SAP projects within Downstream business. Ideal candidate will have prior experience either as part of GSAP implementation or having worked in GSAP previously as that will help them jump straight into projects.
Dimensions and Accountabilities:
- Plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all aspects of the project lifecycle adhering to the Project Delivery Framework (PDF) methodology and other standards at a scale of up to $2M, with up to 20 team members;
- Quickly build and leverage relationships with sponsors the Programme Manager and key stakeholders and understand their priorities. Resolve conflict and deliver tough messages with grace to the Decision Review Board;
- Agree and build an agreed list of deliverables as defined by the Decision Review Board or Programme Manager, keeping to the time, cost and quality parameters set;
- Motivate and lead the project or workstream team through periods of uncertainty, while understanding and reporting barriers so that the team can complete its objectives while managing pressure;
- Create and deliver relevant and impactful communications for project or workstream stakeholders;
- Support the project team to remain resilient after setbacks and to recover performance;
- Manage and report risks at a project level to make timely recommendations that will maximize value;
- Understand changes necessary to balance execution efficiency with risk mitigation, value delivery, cost, quality and benefits;
- Understand programme or project goals and business context at all stages of the lifecycle, and particularly when responding to challenges and change. Recommend acceptable courses of action where appropriate;
- Execute the chosen methodology for the project or workstream to maximise delivery effectiveness;
- Execute the required governance approach defined by the Decision Review Board or Programme Manager; and
- Support programme leadership or the natural team to enable the project team to collaborate effectively with business IT, the impacted businesses, wider stakeholders both internally and externally, resolving issues such as financing, risk, resourcing, integrated planning and long-term management of any resulting products and services where appropriate.
Skills & Requirements:
- Typical Experience: 5+ years in IT with 3+ years of experience in managing projects through the entire lifecycle (start up to close down);
- Typical Programme Complexity: Projects with multiple workstreams and deliverables, impacting a collection of business processes or teams, with business and technical change. Impacts a single function or team;
- Typical Programme Size: Up to 20 people;
- Typical Programme Budget: $2M+;
- Degree educated with evidence of a commitment to lifelong learning; and
- Attained, or working towards PMP® certification and agile certification.
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis