Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: London (Remote until further notice)
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothingf
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
- Would define and communicate the data migration methodology, e.g. big bang or double maintenance. or phased delta.
- Able to plan and manage the data migration – e2e understanding of all steps necessary to migrate data from source to target for each market.
- Understand all the dependencies and implications of chosen approach and manage the risks around these.
- Identifying the data migration impact of any proposed changes or customisations.
- Would work with the Business SME’s to ensure that the data is of the correct quality and execute any plans to address improved data quality requirements, cleansed to meet business and system requirements e.g. mandatory fields, relationships, correct format e.g. “YYYY-MM-DD”.
- Ensure that the business data focal points are engaged when necessary to make decisions and manage escalations.
- Main point of liaison between the Target System SMEs and the Business Data SMEs.
- Ensure that all data migrations activities are tracked with the deadlines.
- Ensure data migration activities are aligned with overall plan. Liaise with Technical Data Migration Specialist to confirm migration plan timescales remain achievable.
- Ensure that the right tools and skills are available to perform the migration.
- Accountable for data mappings and ensuring that all mappings are accurate and complete.
- Coordination of all data migration activities including analysis, mapping and transfer.
- Ensure robust process of audit, reconciliation, error detection and remediation.
- Accountable for managing the actual execution of the data migration
- Liaising with the Technical SME and Target System Data Migration Lead to oversee the data extraction and validation scripts, ensuring compliance to agreed structures and business rules, managing the resolution of any deviations.
- Accountable for data migration validation and business signoff – reconciliation and reporting are baked into process
- Ensuring that the data in target system is aligned with regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with all impacted stakeholders (process owners, business users, data owners etc)
- Working with the Data Architect to review the impact of and resolve where necessary destination data gaps
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis