Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: London (Remote until further notice)
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothingf
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
This resource must have experience in data management projects such as such as data integration/Data warehouse/migration/MDM/Governance in a Business or Data Analyst role.
This means the person must have hands on experience in activities such as data profiling, writing simple queries, creating source to target mappings for ETL, creating simple to medium complexity process maps etc. in addition to typical BA activities such as requirements documentation, meeting facilitation etc.
Typical Responsibilities for this role on the MDM Project:
- Work well with technical and business stakeholders/team members – Mastery
- Gather and document data requirements for MDM project ( Integrations and workflow) – Skilled
- Create and execute test cases (for manual execution) and support defect resolution process – Skilled
- Gather and document process requirements for MDM project – Knowledge
- Perform or assist in data profiling for data quality analysis – Knowledge
- Contribute to project planning efforts, considering effort and resources – Knowledge
Skills /Hands on Experience Expected:
- Verbal and written communication skills, meeting facilitation – Must Have
- Experience as an analyst with at least one of these types of Data projects – Data integration/Data warehouse/Data Migration – Must Have
- Experience writing simple queries to perform data quality analysis to support integrations – Must Have
- Experience supporting applications post Project implementation – Must Have
- Experience with Data Governance and Master Data Management projects – Should Have
- Experience with Process Mapping for Simple processes – Should Have
- Knowledge of Trading & Supply data and applications – Nice to Have
- Ability to be both hands on when needed and to delegate (flexibility)
- Meeting planning, facilitation and documentation
- Understand the business needs/drivers
- Active listening
- Understanding the consensus mindset/building consensus
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis