Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: London (Remote until further notice)
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
About the client:
The client a passionate commitment to doing things differently, taking a unique, innovative approach in balancing human-centred and design with an agile technology capability – tackling complexity to discover meaning.
With a huge variety of potential projects and digital and non-digital products to build across businesses and geographies, this is a design role where you can expect to be challenged to think and do differently. Getting involved at every stage, from discovery and design, executing and optimising, at scale.
A Service Designer leading the experience workstream of projects. A holistic thinker, looking at, all touchpoints who continuously looks to develop product experiences. Someone who embraces empathetic research, building the foundation from which to define and design people’s relationship with energy.
We’re keen to hear those who can demonstrate an experience and an ambition that’s broader than ‘design’ alone; that extends into human-centred innovation. Along with an appreciation of the commercial landscape, we’d also hope to see some of the following on your CV:
- Minimum 5 years professional agency side and client-side experience in delivering, influencing, shaping direction of creating best in class digital and non-digital Products and Services.
- A real breadth in your strategic design and technical expertise – from research techniques to workshop facilitation to service design thinking with the ability to understand technical constraints and processes.
- Strong Portfolio that includes a collection of real-life product examples and case studies that show your capability in design thinking with end to end services design practices.
- Start-up mentality, and practical execution of a true nature of Agile Product Development
- The ability to be highly independent, confident and flexible to adapt to a fluid landscape.
- The capacity to learn and adapt to new ways of working and thinking, communicating effectively through storytelling.
- The aptitude to effectively manage and leverage project teams, illustrating the value that design can bring to the enterprise commercially and technically.
- Experience in converting insights and requirements derived from user research, business stakeholders and data analysis into practical execution. Aligning front to back of house experience design.
- Strategic approach to problem-solving and ability to think far beyond the user interface.
- Strong knowledge and proven practical execution of Customer Centric Design Principles.
- Demonstratable commercial Analytical focus with an emphasis on learning, experimenting and improving.
- Experience in planning and conducting user research, usability testing, interpret feedback and incorporate into future iterations.
- Experience in designing, service design blueprints, customer journey and empathy mapping.
- Experience in facilitation of Design Workshops with a variety of stake holders at all levels of an organisation.
- Proven experience practice knowledge working in Agile Projects from user stories and backlog management to acceptance criteria.
- Proficiency with design tools such as: Sketch, Adobe XD, inVision Studio, Zeplin, Axure RP.
- Solid understanding of usability and accessibility standards including Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) & ISO 9241.
- Nice to have multiple languages (English +X).
- Work closely with other designers, commercial and technical teams to execute a balanced approach to delivery.
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis