Who we are
Form of employment: permanent
Start date: immediate
OnSite with Client in: London, UK (Zone 1)
About us/AUBAY Group www.aubay.com Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay Group are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 7000 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €423 million in 2018. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
Aubay were recognised as #30 Best High-Tech Employer in 2019 in France (capital awards Google #1)
AubayUK are also based at Europe’s foremost Fintech hub called Level39 www.level39.co at One Canada Square in London/Canary Wharf, E14 5AB and our Client-side demand is in London/Geneva/Paris/Singapore and Houston. Our Clients are globally recognised as Super Majors Financial Services and innovative FinTech. You will be working onsite at one End-Client. You will have the opportunity to work direct for the client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
Senior Solution Architect – 14 plus years’ of experience, with domain skills and mastery with combination of the following:
- Energy – Oil and Gas Industry
- Compliance & regulation
- KYC & AML
- Credit and Risk
And technical skill and Mastery with combination of the following.
- Hands-on demonstrable experience in architecting migrations/re platforming of legacy applications in to Azure/AWS platform.
- Hands-on Architecting experience in building Microservices, 12 Factor Apps, Cloud Native applications, Data platform
- Desirable Skills: – intermediate to advance exposure to below skills:
- Azure Active Directory, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Storage, Azure Functions, Azure Kubernetes Service, CosmosDB, Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- AWS RDS, AWS EC2, S3
- Integration: Mulesoft, Kafka, Aspera
- AWS RDS, AWS EC2, S3
- Other Technologies/Platforms: – SAP HANA, Spark, Salesforce, API management, Multifactor authentication, Cloudera
- Operating System Platforms: Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, Debian, etc.), Windows
Special Challenges: Global team (UK and US hour support)
Skillpool: IT Architecture Standards & Solution Design
- Provide solution architecture development, consultancy and assurance to projects, making sure applications are well designed and conform to company standards and reference/segment architectures. The Solution Architect is accountable to the Project Manager for the architecture of a solution being developed and implemented until the successful deployment of the solution. This includes:
- Being the point of call for all architecture aspects of an IT Project
- Being able to address and integrate the: Business Process, Data, Application, Technical and Information Security aspects of an IT Solution
- Ensure projects solution architecture is documented using the templates, System Architect tooling and conforms to standards.
- Coach detailed designers and business analysts in projects during their design work.
- Reviewing and accepting the detailed design of an IT solution.
- Take an active role in documenting, improving & maintaining the Reference Models in Systems Architect. Lifting project deliverables to the Conceptual and Logical levels.
- Follow IT Technology developments in the market and leverage this knowledge in architecting solutions in company. Ensure solutions are ‘future-proof’
- Stay in touch with development of standards and standard services in IT. To ensure the latest service developments are taken into account.
- Pro-actively contribute to the development of the Architecture community and be an ambassador for Architecture. Interact with stakeholders on architecture issues and strategic improvements where such expertise is required.
- May require hands on technical assistance in POC / POV efforts and mentoring of technical staff.
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading.
Becoming one of us:
25 Days Annual Leave
Udemy Training Platform
All Public Holidays are not required to work
Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
Time to attend conferences
Work from home opportunities
Discount on Wintersports holiday at www.aero1607.com
Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
The opportunity to work direct for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis
How to apply: