Who we are
Aubay Group are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 7000 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €423 million in 2018. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
Aubay were recognised as #32 Best High-Tech Employer in 2016 in France (Google #1).
AubayUK are also based at Europe’s foremost Fintech hub called Level39 www.level39.co at One Canada Square in London/Canary Wharf, E14 5AB and our Client-side demand is in London/Geneva/Paris/Singapore and Houston. Our Clients are globally recognised as Super Majors Financial Services and innovative FinTech. You will be working onsite at one End-Client. You will have the opportunity to work direct for the client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
Shipping’s digitisation project will overhaul the voyage management process. Through the creation of an integrated platform, we can deliver faster, more insightful decisions on vessel and voyage selection. This platform will combine our existing data with new external systems and data sources and exploit machine learning and advanced data analytics techniques to improve commercial voyage performance.
The Voyage Management Project Manager shall lead the delivery and implementation of all business requirements for the change project, which impacts 4 business lines, Chartering, Voyage Operations, Claims and Finance, >100 employees.
The Project Manager shall be responsible for managing a team of 4-business lead experts, one per business process impacted, ensuring they deliver change management in their area of expertise.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Specific tasks / activities, management, reporting, interfaces etc. Ideally about five distinct statements, describing the role in more detail, in terms of activities and output core to this role.
- Plan, deliver and implement the business change requirements for the digitisation of Shipping’s Voyage Management processes using new technology platforms, data feeds and advanced technologies. This shall include scope, requirements, people management, training & learning approach, communications, organisational and systems alignment to ensure appropriate levels of user engagement and readiness for a successful implementation.
- Be the direct communications link between the change programme and the Business Points of Accountability (BPA). Address or raise any significant issues, risks, or major contentions on a timely basis to the BPA, including making recommendations for appropriate action plans
- Implement BPA decisions, project deliverables and management of four business lead experts alongside their associated change programs.
- Responsible for the controlling, forecasting and reporting of project spend against the financial budget.
- Manage the deployment approach, recognising priorities between different business areas and projects.
- Develop change effectiveness measures and measure effectiveness of change approach with change plans adjusted accordingly based on the results from this assessment.
- Develop and own go live checklist, key criteria that will be developed and agreed in preparation for Go Live with the BPA.
- Develop list of key KPI’s to measure project delivery and ensure post cut-over that the new processes and systems are operating as intended and is providing the output desired.
- Networking across multiple stakeholders.
- Fast paced nature of the project.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
Specific demonstrable experience/ skills/ behaviours/ qualifications (vocational, Degree/Masters/Doctorate, professional) expected for the role. List in priority order, max 10 bullet points.
- Record of accomplishment of delivering major business change projects across multiple businesses and stakeholders.
- Excellent Project Management experience, obtained over a number of change projects.
- Excellent team working and proven leadership skills.
- Excellent organisational, planning, written and oral communication skills.
- Performance bias – overcomes obstacles and adapts approach to achieve outstanding results
- Able to engage all levels of an organisation and earn credibility and respect of peers and business.
- Fluency in Business English.
- Optional – additional criteria that are “nice to haves” and could enhance performance of the role.
- Business insights – Demonstrates a clear understanding of the Shipping business and commercial and safety drivers.
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 73,000 employees across more than 78 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading.
Becoming one of us:
- Market price
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you an access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work direct for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis Apply