Who we are
Form of employment: permanent
Start date: immediate
OnSite with Client in: Remotely
About us/AUBAY Group www.aubay.com Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay Group are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 7000 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €423 million in 2018. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
Aubay were recognised as #30 Best High-Tech Employer in 2019 in France (capital awards Google #1)
AubayUK are also based at Europe’s foremost Fintech hub called Level39 www.level39.co at One Canada Square in London/Canary Wharf, E14 5AB and our Client-side demand is in London/Geneva/Paris/Singapore and Houston. Our Clients are globally recognised as Super Majors Financial Services and innovative FinTech. You will be working onsite at one End-Client. You will have the opportunity to work directly for the client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
Quality assurance and Client onboarding
- Joining a global startup, with second-round funding and making large investments in our digital platform
- Have a diverse role from Quality assurance to client onboarding
- Ensuring all new system functionality is tested thoroughly during development, and the overall functionality and stability of the system is checked end-to-end with each new release
- Creating and running test cases for new product functionality described in design specifications.
- Working with developers from our software development partners to ensure all requirements are met before testing the full scope of each release
- Working in a high tech environment using a modern technology stack: Angular, Nest.js + APIs, blockchain hyperledger, microservices architecture, and multi-cloud e.g. AWS, Azure and Alicloud.
- Being engaged and challenged by smart, driven colleagues to constantly expand your learning and growth
- Own the overall quality documentation of the company platform
- Engage with our large clients to ensure successful IT security and internal controls assessment
The core of the role:
- Document and execute manual test cycles and test plans to ensure the platform meets end-user requirements
- Designing test automation use cases to be automated by the developers
- Analyze test results, methods, and procedures to ensure existing functionality works properly and recommend corrective next steps; drive continuous improvement, developing new test methodologies and processes as necessary
- Ensure all required documentation for technology assessments and related security requirements are at the right quality
- Engage with clients to support the technology assessments and smooth onboarding
- Associate’s degree required in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in software quality assurance or related field
- Experience and willingness to execute manual test cycles, as well as the ability to design and develop test automation scripts
- Ability to create thorough test plans tied to business requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Quick learner & very detail-oriented
- Ability to work fast, and produce quality work in deadline-driven situations
- Able to adjust and switch between different types of tasks on a daily basis
- Great interpersonal skills
About the Client-side deployment:
Our client is a technology company that transforms mining & metals supply chains by digitizing the currently paper-heavy and costly processes into fast, electronic interactions. The company platform will connect the industry participants into a network using common solutions to drive efficiency, security, and transparency throughout the supply chain
Becoming one of us:
25 Days Annual Leave
Udemy Training Platform
All Public Holidays are not required to work
Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
Time to attend conferences
Work from home opportunities
Discount on Wintersports holiday at www.aero1607.com
Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
The opportunity to work direct for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis
How to apply: