Who we are
Aubay Group are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 7000 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €423 million in 2018. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
Aubay were recognised as #32 Best High-Tech Employer in 2016 in France (Google #1).
AubayUK are also based at Europe’s foremost Fintech hub called Level39 www.level39.co at One Canada Square in London/Canary Wharf, E14 5AB and our Client-side demand is in London/Geneva/Paris/Singapore and Houston. Our Clients are globally recognised as Super Majors Financial Services and innovative FinTech. You will be working onsite at one End-Client. You will have the opportunity to work direct for the client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
The operations support specialist provides technical support to resolve incidents and investigate problems within the Treasury Services Portfolio. The services are available when required by the business. Other typical activities include change, configuration and access management as well as basic Windows and Unix Administration. The role works closely with applications support when required in support of fault resolution.
- Provide operational support within Treasury Services
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Knowledge, enabling yourself and Ops Group team members to resolve Events, Incidents, and Problems in accordance with Service Levels and expected IT outcomes.
- Contribute to the development of operational procedures and work instructions, enabling yourself and Ops Group team members to successfully execute maintenance duties, Change and Requests.
- Collaborate with team members and other IT&S technical operations groups to troubleshoot and assist in the resolution of major incidents, complex problems and retrospectives.
- Contribute to the prioritisation and management of Ops group workload and carry out administration tasks as needed by company service management processes and tools.
- With a focus on continuous improvement, identify and deliver opportunities that work to maximise operational efficiency and enhance support delivered.
- As an experienced Operational Support Analyst, act as mentor and role model to other team members, enabling others to deliver successful outcomes.
- ITIL Foundation, specifically, Incident, Problem, Change and configuration Management
- Windows and UNIX Basic Administration.
- Ability to manage workloads and prioritise
- Process orientated
- Approachable with good communication skills
- Knowledge of Firewalls and basic rule bases
- Experience of Dealing room operations
- Technical knowledge of IBM MQ, SWIFT, Wallstreet, TradeSTP and Reuters
- Experience of ServiceNow
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 73,000 employees across more than 78 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading.
Becoming one of us:
- Market rates
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you an access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth on boarding.
- The opportunity to work direct for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis