Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: London (Remote until further notice)
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
Purpose and Accountibilities: The IT Business Analyst is responsible for identifying and defining the business needs of their clients and stakeholders and helping to determine solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems. This work is within the Aligne Team in Energy Trading space in downstream side of business. The role may be part of an IT project development environment or an individual contributor at the business interface.
- Proficient in operational activities and business strategy.
- Understands the industry and business positioning among competitors.
- Identifies the main stakeholders. Gaining proficiency in stakeholder management activities. • Attends local/regional & global IT BA meetings and webcasts.
- Utilizes best practices and provides feedback on existing processes.
- Participates in industry IT BA related activities such as IIBA webcasts and/or chapter meetings. Dimensions: Individual contributor delivering through IT suppliers
Mandatory Skills and Experience required:
- Years of job experience: 0 – 3 Minimum years IT BA experience
- Understands BA knowledge areas and developing proficiency in the BA knowledge areas
- Understands PBA Domains & developing proficiency in the 5 PBA Domains.
- Understands organizational dynamics.
- Good understanding of Aligne as a tool.
- Good understanding of ETRM as a domain overall.
- Has knowledge of IT Business Analysis, the technology involved and current developments.
- Is able to plan and schedule own work competently for short term assignments.
- Can absorb and apply new technical information.
- Works to required standards and understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications.
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialities: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis