Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: 100% Remote
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
Role description- Front Office Senior Business Analyst
ROLE DESCRIPTION AND PURPOSE:
- Acting as a point of contact for Front Office Requirement coordination and implementation
- Leading the on-site functional requirement for the Front office teams, to ensure optimal delivery of on-site end-user and VIP support functions to the Business community
- Lead and project manage end-users service delivery coordination, Requirement & Specifications, Test & Deployment
- To have full knowledge of all day-to-day activities, project coordination, planning and implementation • Maintain relationships with internal end-user service providers and ensure delivery of SLA and KPI targets
ROLE REQUIREMENTS ESSENTIAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES (TECHNICAL / BEHAVIOURAL / LEADERSHIP)
- Apply market thinking/awareness: identifies and addresses business issues through the application of market understanding and using deductive and creative reasoning
- Creating future value: thinks and takes decisive action ahead of time to maximise performance and anticipate change
- Focus and resilience: shows belief in their own ability to deliver successfully for the business combined with a personal commitment to the organization
- Client drove: building, maintaining and acting on strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Leading others: demonstrates personal drive and energy aiming for better and faster delivery to meet business requirement
- Result-oriented delivers personally to a high standard and takes actions to ensure that others do the same
- Influencing the ability to achieve commitment to agendas with the onboarding of all contributors. •Working collaboratively: a desire to work collaboratively with others to maximize effectiveness within their own team, across the international network and matrix organization
- Achieve optimum performance and minimize duplication of effort
- Interpersonal understanding: treats everyone with dignity, honesty and respect. Shows high level of self-awareness, understands the impact of own behaviour on others and upholds the highest standards of company values/ practice
- Provide professional support level 2 to Front Office users under his/her scope
- Gather business requirement, handle detailed analysis, definition of the possible solution, coordinate and lead implementation, handle change management and contribute to projects.
- Engage with and maintain relationships with other internal/group service providers, such as BlackRock solutions, Operations, Other IT department
- Monitor and manage client satisfaction metrics on an ongoing basis
- Work to improve local customer processes and IT experience
- Assist Front Office team in needs analysis and identify opportunities for using information technology to meet business objectives/requirements, improve efficiency and generate an operational gain.
- Have an understanding of the foundation architecture, hardware, and software used by the organization
- Have strong experience in Asset Management.
- Have a strong customer-focused orientation to ensure that client needs are addressed and resolved in accordance with service level agreements SERVICE DELIVERY
- Lead in on-site delivery for Front Office teams
- Ensure all services provided comply with security policies
- Ensure that services are delivered to agreed service levels and timescales
- Lead operational meetings and business steering committees with Front Office teams to align on Incidents, requests and projects status, progress and priorities
- Seek to continuously improve the quality of service delivery/processes
- Provide regular KPI reports on the status of the deliveries
- Participate in regular global calls reviewing the on-site service and status SERVICE PLANNING
- Work with the global teams to guarantee continued service delivery
- Review proposed recommendations for implementation of new services or service improvements in response to business requirements
- Assist as necessary during major incidents/escalations
- Escalate issues or requests that might impact business continuity
- Monitor and track the status of change requests/requests for projects which affect the local user community directly
- Ensure users are kept informed and up-to-date regarding new or modified services
- Manage regular proactive end-user communication, including knowledge sharing and providing useful guides
- Undertake periodic workshops and customer panels to engage with the end-users and glean useful information to help in service delivery
KEY INTERNAL / EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
- All UK, London business users
- All IT users
- Vendors (internal and external)
- Local BlackRock solution support
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent IT experience
- Confirmed experience and knowledge of financial product and asset management
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Working with performance measurement and metrics
- Continuous quality improvement of service delivery/processes
About the Client-side deployment:
Our client is a French international banking group. It is the world’s 8th largest bank by total assets and currently operates with a presence in 72 countries.
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you an access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis