Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: London (Remote until further notice)
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
- Working directly with front office trading team, across short-term and portfolio trading – LNG
- Mathematical knowledge required (Numpy, Scipy, interpolation)
- Trading knowledge of gas markets desirable
- MS Azure knowledge as below:
- Web App service for containers
- Blob storage
- Redis Cache – Python – Mastery, Software Engineering Management – Skill, Software Design – Skill Leads one or more of the most complex data engineering projects.
- Takes the lead in defining and builds the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, data-informed decision-making within the business.
- Jointly designs and implements a new big data solution which supports high amounts and velocity of data and supports future growth.
- Identifies latest development, testing and deployment techniques to quickly deploy new releases to e.g. deploy new data pipelines and add data sources.
- Takes direct reports, when applicable, through Agile Framework and its respective tools.
- Changes behaviour of stakeholders based on analyses/outcomes.
- Jointly works together with the Solution and Data Architect to design the target data strategy and the next generation big data platform to support the digital marketing platform.
- Conducts analyses to solve uncharted information and data queries/problems.
- Leads complex data engineering projects that require the most advanced data analytics.
- Working as Data Engineering Lead to develop and deploy innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing.
- Works independently under minimal managerial supervision.
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialities: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis