Who we are
Form of employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
OnSite with Client in: 100% Remote
About us www.aubay.co.uk Ahead of Innovation!
AubayUK are a part of Aubay Group, based at Level39 www.level39.co Europe’s foremost FinTech hub in Canary Wharf London. We are recognised as an InSourcing Partner for our client-side deployment – delivered across London. Our clients are globally recognized as Super Majors/ Financial Services and Innovative FinTech players. You will be working remotely initially and thereafter onsite at one End-Client.
Aubay Group www.aubay.com are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6200 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €435 million in 2019. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
Role description- CRGE Developer
The development engineer will contribute to the projects and evolutions related to market and credit risk application. The development engineer will report to the IT Risk application manager and will work side-by-side with the business analysts and other developers.
- Definition of technical specifications based on functional specifications
- Contribution to java and SQL developments in coordination with other developers
- Contribution to quality of source code versioning
- Contribution to quality of unit tests
- User support in coordination with Business Analysts
- Management of life cycle of application (including deployment and production support)
- The development engineer should have the good technical skill (Java, SQL, object-oriented programming angular, Api’s (REST)) and good knowledge on financial instruments and risk (This is mandatory to master the application). The development engineer will contribute to technical refactoring of the application and should able to propose design and solutions on this part
- Good knowledge of Java language (swing) and object-oriented programming.
- Good knowledge of Sybase SQL.
- Good knowledge of API’s (REST))
- Knowledge of Angular
- Knowledge of source code control (TFS) – Experienced on process design and GUI Design – Knowledge of several operating systems (Windows, Unix)
- Language Skills: Fluency in French and English (written & spoken)
- Business Knowledge: Knowledge of financial instruments is a real advantage.
- The development engineer should have the capacity to improve his knowledge of financial instruments and risk. This is mandatory to master the application.
- Technical Skills: – In addition, knowledge of Java J2EE
- In addition, knowledge of Oracle SQL
Other skills (like Language…)
Experience: The candidate must have over 3 or 5 years experienced as Java developer
About the Client-side deployment:
Our client is a French international banking group. It is the world’s 8th largest bank by total assets and currently operates with a presence in 72 countries.
Becoming one of us:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you an access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work directly for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis