Who we are
Aubay Group are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 7000 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €423 million in 2018. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
Aubay were recognised as #32 Best High-Tech Employer in 2016 in France (Google #1).
AubayUK are also based at Europe’s foremost Fintech hub called Level39 www.level39.co at One Canada Square in London/Canary Wharf, E14 5AB and our Client-side demand is in London/Geneva/Paris/Singapore and Houston. Our Clients are globally recognised as Super Majors Financial Services and innovative FinTech. You will be working onsite at one End-Client. You will have the opportunity to work direct for the client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment… doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together… combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven… personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart… being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate… about what you do for the company
- Attitude… positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude… think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation… striving to be better than before
- Trust… your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity… thinking of others and striving for excellence
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Upstream company size 10,001+ employees
It’s a global Trading and Supply business (STASCO) is one of the largest energy trading operations in the world with key hubs in Singapore, Dubai, Houston, London, and Rotterdam, trading in crude oil, natural gas, LNG, electrical power, refined products, chemical feedstock’s and environmental products. This combined with an integrated network of supply and distribution activities and an industry-leading shipping and maritime capability add value for company across its Upstream and Downstream businesses.
To enable value to the Business through IT, STASCO continues to expand in the digitalization arena and, in particular data and analytics, by focusing on business outcomes, delivering fit-for-business technology solutions which enable business agility and profitable growth through:
- A single face to the business who is accountable for IT delivery and influence strategic business plans.
- Stewardship that drives data integrity and quality.
- Proactive support in driving continuous business improvement to meet business performance objectives.
- Benefits realisation of the investments throughout their entire lifecycle.
- Capture of value opportunities through innovative, differentiated and competitive IT.
- Project delivery on-time, on-budget and meeting specifications.
- IT Functional Excellence through the adoption of best practices, continuous improvements and capabilities that apply across the enterprise.
Overview of the role:
As part of the Commercial Delivery team and the programme of change in SE-EE, there are a number of portfolio activities that need to be coordinated and managed to ensure the delivery and resourcing meet the business needs and anticipated growth over the next 5 years.
The portfolio analyst will be responsible for coordinating a broad portfolio of IT projects, system and process improvement initiatives. The activities are centralised around resource and work planning, reporting, communication, stakeholder management and continuous improvement. They will collaborate with various stakeholders across the Business and IT.
- Develop and deliver monthly reporting to the SE-EE LT on progress, risks & issues. Provide support for ad hoc requests on status updates, material for LT discussions and relevant governance sessions.
- Own and drive the resourcing process to ensure seamless integration of new joiners into the team. This includes everything from scheduling interviews, on boarding, requesting building access, assigning hardware/software, team introductions and off boarding.
- Coordinate and track the Commercial Delivery projects/initiatives against the roadmap, ensuring there is alignment with wider IT projects, escalating any resourcing/timeline constraints to leadership.
- Own and manage communications to the SE-EE business covering areas such as data privacy, Global Records Management, system access reviews, floor changes.
- Support the Head of Commercial Delivery/PMs in any activity and resource planning, running of regular governance and team meetings, documenting output and tracking actions
- Build strong relationships with Energy Business and IT stakeholders.
Expectations and challenges of the role:
- Ability to deal with state of the art, differentiated and often unproven technologies which require some learning on the job
- Comfortable with sometimes vague and changing scope and priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Fast adaptability to the ever-changing environment within a company and in the external market
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 73,000 employees across more than 78 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading.
Becoming one of us:
- Salary Band up to £62k
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you an access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work direct for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis